anyone think jimmy saville will lose is obe and

storme37

As we keep being reminded , he is dead but if his victims can get some modicum of justice and at last be heard then this is worth it . I am beggared to understand why some of you want to let this drop , particularly a female member .

As a health worker of nearly 28 years , the thought of this nonce being allowed access to patients really angers me . I grew up with this freaks face all over the media being portrayed as a saint . Something about him repelled me and I now know why . Stuff him and his memory .

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As we keep being reminded , he is dead but if his victims can get some modicum of justice and at last be heard then this is worth it . I am beggared to understand why some of you want to let this drop , particularly a female member .

As a health worker of nearly 28 years , the thought of this nonce being allowed access to patients really angers me . I grew up with this freaks face all over the media being portrayed as a saint . Something about him repelled me and I now know why . Stuff him and his memory .

Well said that man :good:

Those who want to see it buried are no better than holocaust deniers in my book.

And do what with him. Hes 6 ft under just were most on the forum would be saying he should be if he was alive. You caint have it both ways.

Dead is dead but if some paralysed child , now adult can get some explanation why he was allowed to stick his tongue down their throat then you have no right to oppose it .

And do what with him. Hes 6 ft under just were most on the forum would be saying he should be if he was alive. You caint have it both ways.

Your comment is typical I'm sorry to say of people who's knee-jerk reaction is that justice is about revenge on the perpetrator, when it isn't in this case. It's about justice and recognition for the victims.

Your comment is typical I'm sorry to say of people who's knee-jerk reaction is that justice is about revenge on the perpetrator, when it isn't in this case. It's about justice and recognition for the victims.

You have lost me. I don't see where i said what allegedly happened shouldn't be investigate by the police.

exactly how much is it going to cost to investigate if he was a kiddie fiddler? surely the old bill's resources would be better spent instigating crime by living people?

No way..if he is guilty then it should be recognised, this will also send a strong message to those who are still doing it to children... they should never ever be allowed to get away with it, even after death

I do believe proof is needed, and i also understand why many did not come forward... who the hell would have believed them ...... he could have bought the best of the best of barristers and walked free,

no one wanted to believe a man who raises millions would do this...why!!! because millions were being raised..its as simple as that......

I just hope that after all these allegations ..the police can fix it for jim to be known as a nonce ..and if it is proved without doubt..i hope his memory is tarred for ever

Well, they've made a start by removing his headstone.

I'd have no problem with him being exhumed and buried in an unmarked plot, where only his family know of its whereabouts.

I don't care what they do with him. Why not dig up all abusers and murders while we are at it.

I don't care what they do with him. Why not dig up all abusers and murders while we are at it.

Probably not enough plots for all of them. :ermm:

But certainly for high profile offenders an unmarked plot would be the way to go. As for Savile, an unmarked plot would deny him in death the fame he craved in life.