anyone think jimmy saville will lose is obe and

storme37

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not like he's going to be around to care! All of this is ridiculous. These people had YEARS to complain about it, but have only come forward now he's dead. Rather too late to be complaining, don't you think?!

Thats my thinking can't understand why all iof a sudden all these people are coming forward. Now he can't defend these alligations.

It's not like he's going to be around to care! All of this is ridiculous. These people had YEARS to complain about it, but have only come forward now he's dead. Rather too late to be complaining, don't you think?!

I'm sure some of them are genuine, but some are jumping on the bandwagon. Should have been done while he was alive so firstly he could defend himself and if that didn't work, take the punishment. Any loss of OBE or whatever isn't going to do him any harm now is it?

Better to wreck his reputation now rather than not at all . Anyone else see him and Glitter on Jim,ll Poke It ? Sick makkng watching them with their paedo hands all over smiling kids . What a rotter .

Edited by vole

Should have been done while he was alive so firstly he could defend himself

Sadly, a number did complain, but no-one wanted to get involved.

I saw him in a restaurant in Horsforth Leeds about five years ago. He was in company with a lad who looked to be well under 16. He looked creepy, but I thought his interest might lay with other than under age girls.

No idea whether he's guilty or whether he will or should lose his OBE. I do know I never liked him. I grew up with Jim'll Fix It and as a child I thought he was freakish and repellent. Weird shell-suited trailer trash with doll's hair.

Blue Peter and Valerie Singleton for me.

I'm not prepared to judge the man one way or the other, no matter if I like the person or not. What really anoys me is the way that so many of these claims come creeping out of the woodwork so long after his death when he can not defend himself. Yes I agree that there are reports that some allegations were made at the time and no action was taken by the CPS, maybe it was because he was such high profile for his charity fund raising, maybe it was because there was "insufficient evidence", who knows? - Unfortunately we only know what the claimants and media want us to know at this time and moment!

I do not have any time for anyone who is proven to be involved in pedo activities rape or any other similar offences, in my opinion all PROVEN pedoes or rapists should be strung up by the testicals, but I am not prepared to convict anyone untill all of the facts of the allegations are made known!

No idea whether he's guilty or whether he will or should lose his OBE. I do know I never liked him. I grew up with Jim'll Fix It and as a child I thought he was freakish and repellent. Weird shell-suited trailer trash with doll's hair.

Just about sums it up for me also.I always regarded him as a bit creepy,but can't say there was a particular reason.Whether he loses his gong or not doesn't really matter to me,and even less to him.

To all those saying they don't care and that it doesn't matter because the alleged nonce is dead.. Those still alive who facilitated the alleged abuse or turned a blind eye need to be held accountable for their acts.

I personally don't believe he went out on his own collecting victims child snatcher style. There must be other old boys sitting on a wobbly ring piece right now just waiting for their names to pop up in the public debate.

Absolutely.

They were vulnerable kids and ignored because it was not convenient to go after someone as big as Saville .Is it not right to expose every last one of them alive or dead ? This man was THE man who stood up for under privileged kids in the 80,s . There is a rather forgiving attitude on here for this high priest of kiddy fiddlers .