Junior .410

Easy Bully

Possible : Mossberg 500 20g pump . 3 shot with shortend stock plus the original stock untouched ..my shoot buddy got this for his 10 year old to start with he has used it for around a year and has hit clays with it me mate is thinking of selling it on as he now has a sweet YILDIZ 20g for his son .....located crawley...

Edited by BSA-airgunner

Possible : Mossberg 500 20g pump . 3 shot with shortend stock plus the original stock untouched ..my shoot buddy got this for his 10 year old to start with he has used it for around a year and has hit clays with it me mate is thinking of selling it on as he now has a sweet YILDIZ 20g for his son .....located crawley...

Thanks for the offer but unfortunatly not really what I'm after and surely out of budget.

EB

I am after something with a short stock for the mrs - that could suit if the price was right....?

I,ve got a Chimbo .410 in the for sales section-cheapest on guntrader is £250 and thats a dog rough one-mine is near mint and £200-would include rfd delivery.

Hi,I saw that the other day,looks a cracker but its a bit more than I was hoping to spend.

EB

Edited by Easy Bully