new shooting quad

simon6ppc

hi guys, this is my new foxing and shooting quad,its a 50 horse power diesel engine automatic.quite a tool to be honest. ime starting a pheasant shoot up with a 350 acre grouse moor on the side, so the farmers letting me use it for feeding up etc.i was shooting magpies and crows tonight feeding on the hoppers with a rifle, was great sport.and tonight were out foxing in it. so will see how we get on.....

post-56146-0-51131400-1350669846_thumb.jpg

nice, looks to have more ground clearance than the old kawasaki mule they use on a dairy farm that i shoot. does it have 4 wheel drive?

not 100 percent, but it has 1 wheel drive, then 2 and then 4...nice thing sounds a bit like a spitfire for some reason lol..

sweet id love one these but would get nicked where i live

were i live they get nicked as well pal, this gets locked away in a container at night...

nice, looks to have more ground clearance than the old kawasaki mule they use on a dairy farm that i shoot. does it have 4 wheel drive?

at the moment the suspension is set at its highest , you ave a few different settings you can ave it at, it came new last week set up like that..cost twelve thousand five hundred, not cheap if you ask me...with the back on that is....

thanks for the replys, ps i avnt bought it, its the farmer for him, just said i can use it for feeding up and shooting so you cant turn that offer down, he swapped it for his old six wheeler polarise ,that thing could get any were, over moors , bogs it was a joke, dont just know yet if this one will grip just the same..