Clay Shoot St Georges

PatK100

Hi Everyone,

Anyone know of a Clay Shoot that takes place in St Georges Near Abergele North Wales, I live locally an people have told me about it and I can often hear the guns report but I can not find where it is or any infomation about it.

Any information would be most welcome.

Thanks

Pat

Hi PAT,

It's a small shoot, run by a small group of shooters, all self funded.

Held through summer, finished now.

Sporting layout, not advertised.

In the grounds of the Kinmel estate, through the gate at the end of the car park of the Kinmel Arms,St George.

You'll have to wait until next year now :yes:

Come and try Caerwys it's only 15mins away, I live in Abergele. We shoot twice a month, 100 sporting, occasionally 50. Great shoot, friendly bunch.

http://www.caerwys-d...rgetclub.co.uk/

Edited by MITCHF

Footu, there are three categories A / B / C, "some" of the A class may hit the odd 90.

But the traps change every week, so do the scores, also there are many members that have been shooting for years and have worked up to those scores, as you will :yes:

The C class is full of lower scores (and higher), plenty and regularly under 30.

But the best thing about the club is the free coaching and advice you can get, some very good shooters giving you advice that a BASC or CPSA coach will charge you for :good:

Come up and take a look, you can shoot three times as a non-member before you need to join.

Edited by MITCHF

Hi PAT,

It's a small shoot, run by a small group of shooters, all self funded.

Held through summer, finished now.

Sporting layout, not advertised.

In the grounds of the Kinmel estate, through the gate at the end of the car park of the Kinmel Arms,St George.

You'll have to wait until next year now :yes:

Come and try Caerwys it's only 15mins away, I live in Abergele. We shoot twice a month, 100 sporting, occasionally 50. Great shoot, friendly bunch.

http://www.caerwys-d...rgetclub.co.uk/

Anyone know when they start up again and who the secretary is ?

The only thing that puts me off Caerwys is the trek over the muddy field to get there

Edited by PatK100

I did much better than I hoped and shot 23. That was partly due to being given more time on the second and allowed to select the first twice if I wanted, but still very happy with that.especially after the 8ft lead on the first scary pair! At least I didn't shoot the real rabbit onthe rabbit run-who got to take it he for tea in the end?

Very friendly place and I will be joining for the new year, can't make the 18 th as I already agreed to shoot at ince on the Wirral with a mate- and it's only a fiver for 70 clays!

Am then off to Thailand fishing for a bit so miss the first one in December as well but will be there for the Xmas shoot.

Nice to meet you robbie and look forward to shooting less clouds and more clays in the future.

Edited by Footu

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...