hello from the wirral

tezza28

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to buy a house on the woody once the place is deff changed in the last 20 years. No pub no trouble or very little.

I grew up on the woodchurch,left there in 1969 and moved to the ford,hated the place,my mother still lives there,she is ninety now,i remember when i was a kid going over to the fields the other side of the rail way line with a old greener that belonged to my brother,i knocked pigeons out of trees on a few occasions,i seem to remember it was called the sally wreck,me and my mates spent many a happy hour there.

by the way,,no free beer of me then ya shower of wooooliiiieeeeessssss lol and weve got a car park over the road where ya car can get robbed from and a tescos where ya can go buy some crisps incase ya think its too rough,,,the stork hotel holds laurel and hardy nights,,so i,m sure they will cater for us bunch of wirral ex bikers ha ha

by the way,,no free beer of me then ya shower of wooooliiiieeeeessssss lol and weve got a car park over the road where ya car can get robbed from and a tescos where ya can go buy some crisps incase ya think its too rough,,,the stork hotel holds laurel and hardy nights,,so i,m sure they will cater for us bunch of wirral ex bikers ha ha

rough rough you know the meaning of rough the only cars parked round there have a blue light on the top and they leave the driver in for a quick get away :lol: :lol: :lol: crisps is a bit posh what about the pigs ears lol