A CHALLENGE

new to the flock

Henryd

Stated: "Buy nets!!!!! ..........get them knitted,young fella."

Got me thinking, lets have a net knitting competition. All thoughs that wish to enter are required to knit a net....and yes I will even give it a go having never seen it done before....and submit them to Henry to be judged and in my case laughed at :blush: .

Maybe we could even talk the site sponsor into a prize for the best net...something simple like a decoy.

We can keep it very simple, one 3 1/2 foot net material your choice to be recieved by whatever date Henry sets.

What do you say Henry?

NTTF

It had better be a step by step photo shoot mate :yp: :lol::) especially on how to tie the knot as I have no clue what I am doing :) :o :lol:

I have not even been able to find the correct size rings over here, the thinnest ones I can get are a 1/4 inch thick :lol::lol::lol:

NTTF

We can always post mine as what not to do when net making....or how to botch up making a ferret net :lol:

I think its a great idea, :lol:

I can't make nets myself so I wont be entering ,but I would be willing to bid for the nets entered in the comp after the judging ,if they are auctiond off for charity.

I would very much like to see a how to make a net type post ,if you could manage it Henry,as it is something I would like to have a go at,

but you will need to make it Idiot proof for me to follow :good:

All the best Mick