Doncaster/south Yorkshire

fuzzypigeon

You can actual get ear protection and eye protection from the ground itself. Although its only those little foam things that fall out of your ears after 5 mins.

Really looking forward to sunday and agree Tod was cheating by practicing.

can you buy the cartridges from the clay ground?

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they sell 2 brands of clay cartridge both size 7 one from Hull compX for £5.50 per 25, aswell as Lyalvale Express high velocity for about £5 per 25.

prices are rough must be a month since I bought any from there.

Still quite expenses for cartridges.

seems pricey ,i will nip to redbeck shooting supplies in the morning & get a slab .

I will see what game loads hes got on offer whilst im their.& listen to his **** about how hes shot birds at 80 yrd

with theese special loaded cartridges hes had made .But if it saves a few quid ,i will sit & listed.

seems pricey ,i will nip to redbeck shooting supplies in the morning & get a slab .

I will see what game loads hes got on offer whilst im their.& listen to his **** about how hes shot birds at 80 yrd

with theese special loaded cartridges hes had made .But if it saves a few quid ,i will sit & listed.

Dont forget the 200 foxes too :good: and ask him if his bullets he ground down to fit the mag worked out ok ? Lmao.

not long now bitches you lot best put a vest on as it was a tad nippy this morning out on goosey"s if its snowing ill meet you at pub

Ye if its snowing I'm stopping in bed !

vests on!

If its snowing i'm stopping in bed.

Whats up with you all, a bit of cold never hurt anyone. Soft sissies.

I'll be there no matter the weather and I work in an office for a living.

I am working 2 jobs for the time being and I only get one day off. If it snows am resting.

vests on!

If its snowing i'm stopping in bed.

Whats up with you all, a bit of cold never hurt anyone. Soft sissies.

I'll be there no matter the weather and I work in an office for a living.

If the girls do not turn out ,we will nip up the road to my spot & have a couple of hours walk round bashing cover for a fox.

Come on whimps dont forget about the shooting ive put on offer for the winner

been this morning can anyone that has been "tell me" do you find the looper l to r over the water easy it was the only bird that defeated me @ the rabbit stand, ,it had to be one of the most annoying birds ever, it got 4 thrown at it then i ragged in,, only went on the sporting with me been on my own the skeet needs a few to be a good crack...

I missed plenty on that one

I couldnt get on it quick enough to take it on the rise so took it as it was falling. Managed to hit it by shooting below it and with twice the lead that I thought it needed

hope your all happy im stuck in my house as we speak, with 4.. 9 yr old girls upstairs having a sleepover screeming there heads off this is for my daughters birthday on sunday,"hence me not been able to make it" i wish you all good shooting, remember your hats & glasses,, hope you all choke on yorkies and the beefs come from a mad cow ...........needs to be sorted again for new yr i hope...........ATB delburt0 :santa::santa: ...... ps gunna club nar... :yay:

hope your all happy im stuck in my house as we speak, with 4.. 9 yr old girls upstairs having a sleepover screeming there heads off this is for my daughters birthday on sunday,"hence me not been able to make it" i wish you all good shooting, remember your hats & glasses,, hope you all choke on yorkies and the beefs come from a mad cow ...........needs to be sorted again for new yr i hope...........ATB delburt0 :santa::santa: ...... ps gunna club nar... :yay:

by the way tony i dropped on todd last week at swillington buying his new gun,,,, is it normal to buy 5000 claybusters with a new gun :hmm:

by the way tony i dropped on todd last week at swillington buying his new gun,,,, is it normal to buy 5000 claybusters with a new gun :hmm:

5000 claybusters ,secret visits to the clay ground, Pressures on toni .Let the battle comence ?

{remember to slam the car door) tod watch youre fingers lol

i seem to be getting somewhat of a slayting in my absence :eh: i havnt been practicing officer, i simply shot 50 carts through the new gun to loosen it up :shifty: , i have been out on the crows but that doesnt count. Delburt0 put your big wooden spoon back in the drawer as you no full well i didnt buy any carts that day :innocent: , already have some Dan Arms 7.5's that will do nicely if the gun cycles them. im feeling a tad delicate as ive been on the sauce on my works do and my vision is blurred, thats my excuse in. :hmm:

Think we should go on the skeet then the ball trap as i have never shot it, not bothered about the sporting layout or spunking loads of money in the air.

Let the battle commence ladys :santa:

i seem to be getting somewhat of a slayting in my absence :eh: i havnt been practicing officer, i simply shot 50 carts through the new gun to loosen it up :shifty: , i have been out on the crows but that doesnt count. Delburt0 put your big wooden spoon back in the drawer as you no full well i didnt buy any carts that day :innocent: , already have some Dan Arms 7.5's that will do nicely if the gun cycles them. im feeling a tad delicate as ive been on the sauce on my works do and my vision is blurred, thats my excuse in. :hmm:

Think we should go on the skeet then the ball trap as i have never shot it, not bothered about the sporting layout or spunking loads of money in the air.

Let the battle commence ladys :santa:

yer yer yer are you feeling poorly you big girl your still buying dinner for me lol