Retrieves - and an unlikely gundog.

ETO

Took the boys out today, a few retrieves with the brown'un and just a walk with the black'un.

Anyway - he's the photos - I just got a new camera :D

DSCN0725.jpg

DSCN0726.jpg

DSCN0738.jpg

DSCN0633.jpg

Jack decided to have a go, I wouldn't let him have his ball.

DSCN0634.jpg

DSCN0635.jpg

DSCN0636.jpg

DSCN0637.jpg

Keeping an eye on that Moorhen

DSCN0616.jpg

Charming.

DSCN0660.jpg

Posing.

DSCN0776.jpg

DSCN0691.jpg

DSCN0672.jpg

DSCN0713.jpg

Lovely dogs mate, I gather the brown one is Louie, a cracking looking dog would like one of those myself the best of both breeds I expect, don't mean to be nosey mate but was he expensive and are they bred especially half ess and half lab, I'm very interested to hear back from you,

Atb flynny

Hey,

He wasn't expensive but then I didn't know about health tests when we got him. However his breeder did have them for his Mum. Don't know about his Dad. I found this out when I got Pennie, his half sister.

Lou cost £300 and Pen was £250.

You'd think you'd have the best of both, but other than the looks - not much is lab about them. It tones the Springer down a little but not much. And with the Springer in a Lab body - comes the cut tails and thin fur. Louie's got the end of his tail busted up and forever being scratched on his tummy.

Hi love some of the pics they are great action shots the 4th one is first class, what camera did you use

I just got a Nikon Coolpix L810. It's actually not as good for action shots and you have to be really steady for the still ones, so I keep it on sports continuous - and it works for me. :D

My personal favourite is the one with Louie in the river with the pink ball in his mouth and the large amounts of what looks like drool coming out of his mouth. Reminds me of my black lab Charley-boy.

Great pics.

He's actually stood in a puddle with his tongue out ;):lol: He'd just taken a drink - but it does look really strange now that I look at it!

Isn't that just a larger nutter?

Got it in one! :D

Edited by ETO