cartridge prices in norfolk

hi i havent bought any for a while but when i do i normaly get them from Philip Webster Gt. Ellingham i have found him the cheapest and he stocks just about every gamebore cartridge they do. just give him a ring he will tell you the price for whatever you want over the phone.

I bought 250 hull 28 gm 6's lead with plastic wads from north walsham , they were £52, I scanned the internet for cheaper but when you add on the postage they were only a penny or two cheaper , I use more 7.5 steels at the moment on the clays and our club get them at £4 a box which is a good price, one advantage of being a club member, but even if you buy in the thousands the discount seems to be minimal, Im always checking on PW forum for anyone in the area selling off cartridges but they always seem to be on the other side of the country, If you are out 2 or 3 times a week at the pigeons I dont know how you can afford the cartridges, one guy on here reckons hes shot 8,800 pigeons this year which is probably 10,000 cartridges, I dont think my pension would stretch that far, ah well fingers crossed for the new year lottery, :good:

I bought 250 hull 28 gm 6's lead with plastic wads from north walsham , they were £52, I scanned the internet for cheaper but when you add on the postage they were only a penny or two cheaper , I use more 7.5 steels at the moment on the clays and our club get them at £4 a box which is a good price, one advantage of being a club member, but even if you buy in the thousands the discount seems to be minimal, Im always checking on PW forum for anyone in the area selling off cartridges but they always seem to be on the other side of the country, If you are out 2 or 3 times a week at the pigeons I dont know how you can afford the cartridges, one guy on here reckons hes shot 8,800 pigeons this year which is probably 10,000 cartridges, I dont think my pension would stretch that far, ah well fingers crossed for the new year lottery, :good:

If your shooting pigeons and selling them then just as long as you a fairly decent shot then cartridges should not hardly cost anything .

I have been paying around £4.30 a box the price i am getting at the minute means I only need around 14 birds for each 25 shots to pay for the cartridges in full .

Wymondham for Hull, Eley and RC. Sovereigns, CT20s and RC 25g 20s.

P Webster for Gamebore - I notice that he usually only has 6s in game carts and I like 5s or 4s.

Mid-Norfolk for Comp X 21g - £3.60 plastic, £4 fibre but decent discount on 1000 at a time.

Woods at Watton for Saga or Rottweil if I am after foxing carts and feeling lazy.

Churchills arrogance is too insufferable to tolerate - I would rather run out of carts than buy anything there ever again.

Usually use Mid-Norfolk as I only buy clay carts. For anything game homeloading a couple of boxes a time is better/more flexible.

i got hull super fasts 27gm 7.5 fibre last time from wymondham at £160 thousand

and evo`s from Phillip but can`t remember the price because i done a deal with a gun

and i agree he seems the most genuine dealer around very helpful

but his cheap is velocity and i don`t like these

and dan arms from workwear are £155 at the mo but would not recommend d & j`s to anyone as some of us have found they leave tons of unspent powder up the barrels

what is woods of watton like?

Woods had 21g fibre Hull 20g for just under £20 a 100. The price of the Saga game carts was pretty good.

Superfast 29g fibre pigeon loads are barely more than the clay loads from Wymondham, good tenner a slab less than Clear Pigs at Phillips which were £210 per 1000 a couple of months back for 32g plastic.