Hunter Torridon Plus Boots

M Lugs

In autumn & winter I use Scarpa Manta boots with Berghaus Yeti Attak Gaiters they have served me well mountaineering, so there is nothing on a shoot that will bother them. The scarpa leather boots take a lot of breaking in and will last years (9 so far, they are now like slippers for comfort), the Yeti gaiters are a pain to fit, but are hard wearing and have kept my feet dry and warm in day long snow or bog conditions. The gaiters now come in millitary green colour.

For summer shooting I use Trezeta Mountain Goat light weight boots, good grip, waterproof, very comfortable, and no breaking in. Whatever boots you get look for Vibram Soles (a sign of quality).

Pat

i would a appreciate any information on Hunter Torridon Plus Boots.

are there any other boots i should consider buying?

i am considering buying these boots for beating and all other shooting trips :good:

thank you in advance

lugs

I have a pair. Top boots fella

Jonno

MOD combats for me,as they still replace them 1 for 1 and it`s a long time since I bought a pair for shooting/beating and these last as long as the Demon Sherpas I had.

Only thing they need is a regular dubbing.

Henry......pick yourself up a pair of the pro boots............much better than the standard combat boot........sod the dubbing as they are goretex lined..............Mine are REALLY abused and havent let me down yet.........whilst the standard combat boot left me with "dead foot" syndrome when I was in the forces.....all orrible grey and white feet.............looked dead....

GH careful you don't get a boot up the backside :good:

indeed expensive but amazingly comfortable ruged and hard wearing!! althoug lace them up wrong and you will squeake!

If Carlsberg made boots they would call them Mouflon Plus :lol:

opps wat a *#@* i am, i used the wrong quote

indeed expensive but amazingly comfortable ruged and hard wearing!! althoug lace them up wrong and you will squeake!

I'm interested in these too - are they anygood for all year round use or are they not that breathable for summer use?

Does the ankle and calf support provide adequate flexibility, but also support, too?

I'm interested in these too - are they anygood for all year round use or are they not that breathable for summer use?

Does the ankle and calf support provide adequate flexibility, but also support, too?