not a good start to the day

kev56

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These types of threads make me laugh, same old people spouting off about how the country has gone down hill and what should be done.

Yet, what have they done to try and change anything? I'll tell you what, absolutley nothing except moan whinge on an internet forum.

your another fool who knows nothing about the people your putting down

as a matter of fact i had a meeting this morning with a local, councilmen, next Tuesday i have a meeting with the Secretary of another mp and in the same week time and date to be fixed i have a meeting at the local town hall with 2 managers about the way the old bill and council are allowing vermin and scum to run riot on the estate.

you have done what,??

you know the same about me as whats in your head, nothing.

Edited by markbivvy

as a matter of fact i had a meeting this morning with a local, councilmen, next Tuesday i have a meeting with the Secretary of another mp and in the same week time and date to be fixed i have a meeting at the local town hall with 2 managers about the way the old bill and council are allowing vermin and scum to run riot on the estate.

you have done what,??

you know the same about me as whats in your head, nothing.

Nothing, but then again I don't moan about it, I'm happy as it is.

Kw,

Get over it - we are not going to deport every non British, non white person from the UK.

Stop being a racist....it's just become the norm! There are good and bad in all races - why is that so hard to grasp for you?

A labour mp (Ann Cryer) first brought this problem to light over ten years ago, nick griffiths had his door kicked in by the old bill for bringing it up , several mp have it on top of there things to sort list, yet the blind on here cant see a problem and seek to blame everyone but the offenders.

Edited by markbivvy

These types of threads make me laugh, same old people spouting off about how the country has gone down hill and what should be done.

Yet, what have they done to try and change anything? I'll tell you what, absolutley nothing except moan whinge on an internet forum.

What, the old boys who may have fought for their country, paid a lifetime of taxes, only to have their pensions whipped away from under their feet and see going to immigrants who shouldn't be here?

What, the old boys who may have fought for their country, paid a lifetime of taxes, only to have their pensions whipped away from under their feet and see going to immigrants who shouldn't be here?

You have got the wrong end of the stick, I agree with what you are saying, my point is, what are they doing about it now, other than moaning about it on the internet?

Are you telling me that every person on this thread who isn't happy with the state of the country, has done or is doing what markbivvy is doing? ie: complaining to there MPs and having meetings with local councillors etc.

Have they even set up an e petition to petition against whatever they are not happy about, they could have done that as easy as it was to post in this thread?

Edited by proud dad

only idiots i can see on here are the ones who think asian animals raping white girls is not a race issue,

when was the last time we read anything about asian gangs raping one of there own breed.

Just because you dont read about it dont mean it doesnt happen. Asian raping Asian isnt a sensational headline. Other examples afghan soldier goes psycho makes headlines, afghan soldier dies fighting bravely alongside British troops doesn't. Papers like headlines that shock.

Dying off, probably wondering what the hell they fought for in the first place ..........

and died for this.

Review the rapists statements at their trial where they profoundly exclaimed their innocence by virtue of the Quran and cleary explained the girls are "your girls" (British). This is not an isolated occurrence. In Sweden, Switzerland, Ireland, France, Scotland and other predominantly" "white" host countries, muslims are raping white girls on pandemic proportions. The men responsible admit what the world ignores-it is because they're white girls.

not a problem some on here think.Ostriches might be to kind.

Just because you dont read about it dont mean it doesnt happen. Asian raping Asian isnt a sensational headline. Other examples afghan soldier goes psycho makes headlines, afghan soldier dies fighting bravely alongside British troops doesn't. Papers like headlines that shock.

nor is it a rapidly growing uk problem.

A labour mp (Ann Cryer) first brought this problem to light over ten years ago, nick griffiths had his door kicked in by the old bill for bringing it up , several mp have it on top of there things to sort list, yet the blind on here cant see a problem and seek to blame everyone but the offenders.

I fail to see how the post by me you quoted has to do with the story you posted?

And my comment was that kw seems to jump on certain issues (usually to do with how foreigners have committed xy or z) but doesn't bring up any of the many issues we have with our own people being lazy/criminals etc - it all seems one sided and a bit unbalanced.

I feel yes we should be looking to protect the country of any negative persons/acts but that is both foreign and domestic....

I also recognise the many, many good points that being a multicultural society had provided to Britain as a whole.

Regards,

Gixer

Dying off, probably wondering what the hell they fought for in the first place ..........

and died for this.

Review the rapists statements at their trial where they profoundly exclaimed their innocence by virtue of the Quran and cleary explained the girls are "your girls" (British). This is not an isolated occurrence. In Sweden, Switzerland, Ireland, France, Scotland and other predominantly" "white" host countries, muslims are raping white girls on pandemic proportions. The men responsible admit what the world ignores-it is because they're white girls.

not a problem some on here think.Ostriches might be to kind.

i watched on the tv about the last tommy he was at a school talking to school kids he was there in his wheel chair there was only one white kid how things have changed

And anyone who thinks our military persons have fought and died to keep Britain all white and Christian is very much mistaken - they fought for the opposite - to ensure no race was oppressed and the good and just people were not trampled by dictatorships.

Bad is bad - regardless of colour or race.

Regards,

Gixer

Sorry G,

this bit,Stop being a racist. is the bit i highlighted.

used by a lot of folk who refuse to see that there is a growing problem of asian gangs around the world raping and abusing white children .

Mark,

Rape is the problem, no specific type....I don't care what colour the rapist is, what I care is that anyone that rapes is punished and stopped!

I would also say racism is a more common issue so maybe if we address that then the rest will fall I to place - realistically never going to happen though is it?

Regards,

Gixer

Edited by gixer1

I am a bit lost, is this debate about Muslims or Asians? I keep seeing the term 'racist', but don't forget that Muslim in not a race, but a group of people from many races that follow Islam ( a religion). We often seem to mix up racist and religious hatred, the press are particularly bad for it.

And anyone who thinks our military persons have fought and died to keep Britain all white and Christian is very much mistaken - they fought for the opposite - to ensure no race was oppressed and the good and just people were not trampled by dictatorships.

Bad is bad - regardless of colour or race.

Regards,

Gixer

they also fought so there kids and grand kids could walk the streets day or night and be safe, not so they could be abused because of the clothes they wear.

they also fought so there kids and grand kids could walk the streets day or night and be safe, not so they could be abused because of the clothes they wear.

What has this got to do with anything?Do you think if we only allowed white christians to stay in the UK we would see an immediate stop to crime? surely being safe depends on where you are? Show me a city in the UK that has no dodgy area's and I'll be amazed - that isn't always the result of colour/race is it?

Regards,

Gixer

Edited by gixer1

Another pet hate of mine, how this country treats its vets, both young and old.

Would that include the Muslims, sikhs, gurkhas and other ethnics. As someone who has worked alongside a number of Muslims I can honestly say I'd rather have one of them covering my back than some of the white trash I see hanging around.