Superbowl

ollie

Do they have mandatory drug testing in the NFL? :-)

Who cares! Drug fuelled junkies just make it more interesting to watch -

I think we should have a "performance enhanced" version of all sports - take as many drugs as you like and see how they compare to the standard ones...

How cool would that be? :yes:

It was a great game and the 108yd kick return touchdown was great. The power cut dint help but it is frustrating how long the game takes with all the top start rubbish. would be much better without all the ad breaks and talking.

Don't know about drug fuelled junkies but I think one of the players was / is / may have been a murderer....

I really enjoy football of both varieties. I'm a dyed in the wool Green Bay Packers fan, however I do like the fact that when I watch my beloved Norwich City play things do move along quicker... Both have their pluses and minuses. Regular season games do move along a bit quicker than the Superbowl but not a lot. I have to say I do like rugby as well. I just wish Scotland were better at it... :|

It was a great game and the 108yd kick return touchdown was great. The power cut dint help but it is frustrating how long the game takes with all the top start rubbish. would be much better without all the ad breaks and talking.

Don't know about drug fuelled junkies but I think one of the players was / is / may have been a murderer....

It was a great game and I was delighted with the result. I thought Jacoby Jones should have been MVP, after all he had a large receiving TD and the kick-off return TD.

You are referring to Ray Lewis who was equitted of the murders you speak off.

You are referring to Ray Lewis who was equitted of the murders you speak off.

No he wasn't acquitted - he took a plea bargain. It's still very likely that he was involved directly - he just ratted his mates out to get the DA to give him a lesser charge (as they only had circumstantial evidence). Ditching as much evidence as you can (his missing white suit etc.) is obviously the work of an innocent man...

No he wasn't acquitted - he took a plea bargain. It's still very likely that he was involved directly - he just ratted his mates out to get the DA to give him a lesser charge (as they only had circumstantial evidence). Ditching as much evidence as you can (his missing white suit etc.) is obviously the work of an innocent man...

Sorry my mistake, it was the other 2 suspects that were acquitted. At the end of the day the knife had no DNA from Lewis on it. He could be guilty of the murders but the man has done a lot of good since then, he is heavily involved in charity work in the community and he goes out into disadvantaged areas and helps kids etc.

To be honest I'm not too bothered about what has happened in the past, the man is a legend on the field and as a Ravens fan that is all I'm interested in.

I can assure you I am not that big a scum bag :lol: . I am a United fan.

Thought you said you wasn't a scum bag lol

The firm I work for got the power back on for them