Hi, i'm looking to buy a .410 either a single or double barrel, ive seen the baikal .410 single shot for around £145 which is witin my £150 price range, does any one own one? and if how is it?

Is there any other good .410 guns out there that are worth considering?

And also if anyone sees this with a .410 single or double shot for sale under £150 in Wales or Wiltshire please contact me :)

Lots of good .410s out there ... and a few poor ones too, as with any gun.

At under £200 or so, a lot of gunshops won't bother advertising on guntrader, gunstar, etc, as it isn't worth the expense. Your best move is probably to pick up the phone, and ask what they've got in

Things to consider :

A single barrel, you don't get a second shot at something you've only wounded. You'll need to pick your shots very carefully

.410 ammunition isn't cheap

Some guns can't take 3 inch cartridges, look closely at any gun for the chamber size - probably 2.5" or 3", avoid anything that is 2"

You could look for a bolt action gun. Norica or Webley and Scott are the 2 main ones out there, Noricas are magazined, some of the Webleys are (the 'Sportsman' ones). Single shot Webleys are 2.5", Sportsmans are 3". All Noricas are 3", I believe.