Ferreting,

henry d

Walked over to the field 400yds from the house,took 3 ferrets 6 nets as a the burrys are small but deep.

As I set the first net I could hear that someone was home :lol: The entrance hole was at a shallow angle and the roof had caved in for 5ft so I had to put 2 nets down in case a rabbit jumped the net.

30 seconds and I had a rabbit in the net,quick chap on the napper and I went to put the net back and there is a rabbit looking at me 1 foot away which soon turned back down :rolleyes: ****** I thought,it will take something to get that one moved again,10 secs later No.2 :lol: and lo and behold,as I`m putting the net down there`s another looking at me.10 secs later No.3 hits the net followed swiftly by 4 belting off into the distance before I could get to it :yes: .

Then within 30 secs another, followed by my old albino jill who saunters out and looks at me as if to say"Well thats them all,where to next"

:lol: :yp: :good:

ANOTHER GREAT SUNDAY B)

CHAMPION H. :blink: :lol:

I love them short magic outings. :( :lol:

What lovely recepies have you got lined up for them tasty looking bunnys H? :lol:

Frank.

Au naturalle pour les Futrets :lol:

:lol: Mouth drooling already :blink: :D

Happy cooking. :yp:

Let us see the end result. :lol:

Frank.