loadsa rabbits

aister

One of the guys that I play darts with asked me to come up to his and clear up some rabbits for him, so I went up the other night. The place was heaving with rabbits. I pulled up out side his byre and shot 12 rabbits without moving from the spot. He said to come for a look with him on the quad to get an idea of the lay of the land and to see how many rabbits there was. After 45 minutes I had shot 41 rabbits.

I went for a look last night on my way home from work, I didn't have long as my tea would be ready at half 5. This time I was just walking around and managed 30 rabbits in just over half an hour.

I will have to get a decent lamp and have a right go at them from the quad as they are used to the quad zooming around all the time.

Its just a shame that there is no market for them up here.

Don't be surprised, I shoot hundreds and hundreds, spring is upon us, they'll soon go bat****e.

I wish I have a small 7 acre field that I have shot well over 1000 rabbits off and could go any night and see at least 50 a time feeding. All depends on the surrounding area.

I will have to move up with you guys.down here we get called out have a few nights 30-50 and then thats it.the winter has been a complete wash out with the ferrets have not had decent day but there are young about now.good numbers though you guys keep it up atb Ed

I will have to move up with you guys.down here we get called out have a few nights 30-50 and then thats it.the winter has been a complete wash out with the ferrets have not had decent day but there are young about now.good numbers though you guys keep it up atb Ed

Myself and scarvister from off here are heading out to the same place again, going to have a good walk around with the .22's, have a break, then have a go with the ferrets. Hopefully it will be a decent day, the forecast isn't looking too bad.

Myself and scarvister from off here are heading out to the same place again, going to have a good walk around with the .22's, have a break, then have a go with the ferrets. Hopefully it will be a decent day, the forecast isn't looking too bad.

good luck mate keep us updated on ferreting nothing better than a good day out with the little guys