DVD RECOMENDATIONS

actionman1

I've got the chris green DVDs they are good. They do give you quite a lot of tips and he

does explain every thing he is up to. I also use you tube and field sports tv. Also try

Shootingandmore this has a lot on it. At the end of the day get out in the field and

fill your boots. You will also get a lot of tips on this site even if you go back to posts

several months back.

I've got the chris green DVDs they are good. They do give you quite a lot of tips and he

does explain every thing he is up to. I also use you tube and field sports tv. Also try

Shootingandmore this has a lot on it. At the end of the day get out in the field and

fill your boots. You will also get a lot of tips on this site even if you go back to posts

several months back.

I do enjoy the Chris Green videos, but i've found he tends to talk a lot of rubbish.

DVD's are good to watch, and you can learn quite a bit about decoying. But, if you could spend a day with an experienced pigeon decoyer, that would be far more beneficial.

Sound advice thanks. hopefully i will be able to find someone experienced, who will allow me to tag along for a few hours.

Chris greens pigeon shooting the whole storie ....You dont learn a lot but the bit where he works out how much the pigeons eat and counts the grain from one pigeons crop then works it out over all ...I found that intresting plus it helped me gain permision with a farmer i was trying to shoot over his land he kept saying no they dont bother me that much so the next time i bumped in to him i kept the dvd in my bag and said here you watch that when ya get time <_< lol.The following saturday i bumped into him again he said you wouldnt belive that would ya i said no he said theres a few flying over the far field if i wanted to have a pop at um lol ..i said yes please and now iv been shooting his land for the last two years lol. :good: ..Ow and no i never got the dvd back but it was worth losein... :)