Extrema 2

pavman

by the way im still waiting to hear the STORY wink wink nudge nudge :lol::lol::good:

Martin

Martin

If we can sort another meet some time i feel sure the Chameleon suit story will surface once a few beers have been sunk, it has to be told rather than written about as its just not the same as LB and NTTF will testify :lol:

Pavman,

I have got an Extrema, not the Mk 2 and it is the dog's danglies. I have fired everything from 24g to 66g in lead, steel and hevi shot. The only thing I find is it shoots high.

Low recoil, and as it is a synthetic stock you can scrub it in a bowl of soapy water when you return from the marshes.

In my opinion :lol::lol::good::lol::no:

by the way im still waiting to hear the STORY wink wink nudge nudge :good::lol::no:

Martin

Martin

If we can sort another meet some time i feel sure the Chameleon suit story will surface once a few beers have been sunk, it has to be told rather than written about as its just not the same as LB and NTTF will testify ???

will do mate, im home for xmas, just a week so i'll see what i can do :lol::lol:

Martin

I don't know if it is all of them, mine certainly does. It isn't a major problem as long as I engage my brain and remember what gun I am using.

I have dropped the stock as much as possible but really need to shoot at a pattern plate.

Hope this helps

by the way im still waiting to hear the STORY wink wink nudge nudge :stupid:;):lol:

Martin

Martin

If we can sort another meet some time i feel sure the Chameleon suit story will surface once a few beers have been sunk, it has to be told rather than written about as its just not the same as LB and NTTF will testify :lol:

will do mate, im home for xmas, just a week so i'll see what i can do :ernyha::drinks:

Martin

martin

keep us posted and lets see if we can sort a meet up out with some of the lads