40 quid for a spring!!!

Tel Time

I looked to lighten the trigger on my abolt but couldn't believe the price of a spring either, I did think about taking the original out and finding a lighter spring myself, after all its only a spring....

Isn't it? :/

with it being a rifle i would hesitate to chuck in any old spring, unless someone can advise me different, having looked about the cheapest i can see is someone saying that sportsman do one for £27, but i cannot find it on their site, also http://www.midwayuk.com/epages/Midway_UK.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Midway_UK/Products/707222&ff_pos=2&ff_origPos=2&ff_simi=100.0&ff_TrackGUID=51351675-0F3A-461B-A927-1414141B97B5 do a set of 100 for about £28 but i only need 1!!

Edited by Tel Time

years ago at a car boot sale a feller was selling bags of tiny assorted springs. I snapped them up and I have lost count on just how many triggers they have liberated from stiffling trigger springs!

I have seen folk adjusting sear engagement to try and get a better trigger when all they had to do is fit a lighter tiny little spring!

What size is it?

U.