tx 200 how good

matty thud

looking to buy new springer in a months time to shoot rabbits at a garden centre 3 acres of land to shoot prob looking at 25 yard to 35 yard killzones . been using a cheap springer at moment after selling aa 200 pcp last year to fund hmr riffle so been looking at tx200 and hw s looking to spend no more 300 any thoughts welcome tx2oo infront so far tho prob just right for job :hmm:

Up until recently, I had a TX200 HC fitted with a Bushnell scope. The rifle was bought new and it was the best springer I ever owned, (I've had a few !). It was accurate, consistant and a pleasure to use. It would make light work of rabbits and pigeons. Mine was a .177. Only criticism...bit on the heavy side.....just my experience. :good:

A walnut stocked TX might help if the weight is a deciding factor but heavy guns are more steady-as long as you are strong enough to handle the gun in the first place.Do yourself a huge favour and try one before anyone convinces you to buy any other gun-takes but a minute but will save you months of dissapointment if you buy some inferior gun.

I was going to get a TX but went to the shop and had a look and hold and it wasn't for me, I got a HW97 Instead. I was lucky because a couple of days before I nearly bought a second hand one off Gunstar and was going to just get it posted, very glad I didn't as I wouldn't of been happy and probably be selling the selling the gun. A lot of people rate these guns very highly and a lot say the best springer on the market, this is why a nearly bought one. I can't recommend enough to go have a hold and see what it's like.

Edited by IXI KARL IXI