catridges

A mate gave me some catridges today .. nice gesture l thought ..

Amongst them are Baikal made in USSR Number 6's .. ( he said they are very loud )

Some called " the pigeon " .. 6 1/2

Eley Maximum 4's

Eley Fourlong No4 .. No5 .. No6. And a few 2" number 6

And a good few gamebore super steel number 7 1/2 & 8's

The .410 cartridges are ancient looking, though l will fire them .. very nice gesture of him me thinks :)

I still have some Baikal cartridges if you hit anything there is a chance you will also burn it,you should see the flame from the end of the barrel at night.They where banned from most clay grounds as they have unstable pressures and uneven shot size so you dont really know what you are shooting.If you do hit anything they sure do stop them.

I still have some Baikal cartridges if you hit anything there is a chance you will also burn it,you should see the flame from the end of the barrel at night.They where banned from most clay grounds as they have unstable pressures and uneven shot size so you dont really know what you are shooting.If you do hit anything they sure do stop them.

Most grounds banned Baikal Records and other East European cartridges because of the much higher noise levels they caused when being fired!

• 2 weeks later...