Eley Realtree

Only just noticed this thread. I did not realise there was a need to cover everything in camo whilst decoying.

I am just about to rush off to my gunshop to buy a roll of camo tape to wrap round my **** so as not to frighten off the pigeon when I have a pee !!!

Shows there is always something new to learn :good::good:

CT

This reminds me of when I was in the army and some nugget would think they were the bees knees because they had bought a pen which was painted in camo colours prior to going on exercise. Oh how we used to laugh when after 25 minutes of digging in Mr Nugget would be heard frantically shouting "where's my f*&^ing pen gone???"

ZB

• 2 weeks later...
Only just noticed this thread. I did not realise there was a need to cover everything in camo whilst decoying.

I am just about to rush off to my gunshop to buy a roll of camo tape to wrap round my **** so as not to frighten off the pigeon when I have a pee !!!

Shows there is always something new to learn :yes::yes:

CT

I know - it seems strange, even fishing tackle is coverd in the stuff now ! The load seems good for the job intended, but i can't see why they have to be loaded in an ovlie case. Speaking from experience, those of us that have, or used a semi, have a hard enough time finding the empties at the end of a days decoying!

It's just so lazy **** who can't be bothered to pick up after themselves or those game shots that deny shooting 100's of cartridges for ten birds can hide them in the bushes.

Let's face it if they'd have come out on April 1st they'd have been more apt. Only done to catch out the Tackle tarts amongest the shooting fraternity.