Clay /flush shooting in Herts

hitclays

just waiting on confirmation for a midlands massive team....me and miffy so far.

If you haven't already spoken to Alan Hitclays, then send him a PM. The clays have already been delivered to the venue so it's a case of 'are there enough clays to fit you in' (oooh errrr missus)

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you haven't already spoken to Alan Hitclays, then send him a PM. The clays have already been delivered to the venue so it's a case of 'are there enough clays to fit you in' (oooh errrr missus)

Ben if the chimp is shooting there should be plenty of spare clays :whistling:

Any idea on timings etc yet Alan?

Camera's at the ready with a long slow exposure, or in litlle.bob's case, (there is a clue in the name) a Zoom lens would be good.

Terry, i have a wide angle low light lens at home somewhere, might be a better option for little.bob!

AB

Camera's at the ready with a long slow exposure, or in litlle.bob's case, (there is a clue in the name) a Zoom lens would be good.

you wouldnt like it on the end of your nose for a wart Terry :lol: come to think of it its not that big so on your hooter it probably would look like a wart :whistling:

Terry, i have a wide angle low light lens at home somewhere, might be a better option for little.bob!

AB

AB

you know what they say Alistair never mind the length feel the width :blush:

Its a 10am start but be there before then so the teams can be sorted :good:

Cheers Alan

What you need the low light lens for planning on sharing a room for the night with him or something?

Its what he gets up to in the bushes with SSS i'm more worried about!

Oh god, I’m feeling really bilious now! :sick:

:sick::sick:

Is bilious a posh word for turned on :innocent:

Right ive used be best chat up line i think there could be some interest from the essex boys now all i need is a good excuse to tell the wife why i need to stay over at the shoot when its only down the road :rolleyes:

edited to say also may have some interest from northamptonshire sss :wub:

Edited by little.bob

Right ive used be best chat up line i think there could be some interest from the essex boys now all i need is a good excuse to tell the wife why i need to stay over at the shoot when its only down the road :rolleyes:

I will vouch for you and just say your staying at mine, she is hopefully having her grandson that day anyway so wont care where you are :lol:

The weather has always been great for the flushes :ninja:

I suppose your are nothern so p***ing it down and ****ing freezing is great weather.

Edited by ferguson_tom