brocock tacs help

mel b3

hiya fellas , ive got a couple of brococks that i put on my ticket when the law changed and i wanted to give them a bit of an airing as theyve been gathering dust in the safe for years .

i have a .22 brocock predator and a .177 me38 pistol.

when i first got hold of the predator i used it very effectively for pigeon control in the sweeper sheds at work , over time the seals in the tacs wore out and the predator just sort of got forgotten about.

do we have any pw members that would be willing and able to service my tacs please ? , it would be nice to use it again and clear a few ferals and plink in the garden.

cheers fellas , mel :good:

Maybe an email to him might point you in the right direction ? According to the link he calls himself rob lane designs

Didn't you get offered cash to hand it in

no compensation was offered when they banned the trade in brococks , it was either put it on ticket , sell it to someone who will , or scrap it , i had the chance to swap it for an air arms shamal at the time but i declined the offer as my local gunshop said that they were rubbish (advice that ive since learned was wrong) , i didnt want to sell the predator as it was a gift , the me38 was used for despatching squirrels that id trapped , theyre both pretty good tools and great fun.

http://www.tawnadoairguns.com/air_cartridge.php Here,s all the parts you would need and from memory they were pretty simple to strip and service ,they do a complete service kit .

Have a Google for Micheal tawn airgun supplies
He was the main distributor for brocock tacs pretty sure he still has all you need, give him a call.

Tacs are Still being made By Brococks for home & overseas Market

Plenty of Seal Kits in Stock if need -

BOB/R

no thanks bob , you ripped me off once before , i certainly wouldnt be stupid enough to let you rip me off again !!! , you might not remember it but i certainly do !!!, i also remember the smug email that you sent me afterwards pointing out that i couldnt get my money back from you !!!.