best dog whistle

I use Acme

211 1/8 as stop/sit (one blast) this is not used for any other command

212 look at me (two blasts) hand direction (one blast) multi blast (come to me)

use Acme or a whistle that can be replaced? if you loose them you can get another, don't get a horn as you may have to retrain?

good luck and remember to be clear and use your hand at the same time, practise on your own before you get the dog so you are clear, it's not to soon to be thinking about their use, anticipation is key

Acme dog whistles all the way (10.5 for my dogs - I think)

I notice they now make coloured ones, so I might purchase an orange one, or since my youngest daughter is beating this year, it might be pink. Either way it'll be easier to find when I drop it in the grass...

Used acme 211-1/2 with labs since I started training, it wasn't till I was training with a some high up in the trialing world was told to buy a bracco 200, so I did and what a difference, was struggling to handle the labs past 300 they were struggling to ear the commands, now there stop on 1 blast right out past 300+ highly recommend these whistles

Used acme 211-1/2 with labs since I started training, it wasn't till I was training with a some high up in the trialing world was told to buy a bracco 200, so I did and what a difference, was struggling to handle the labs past 300 they were struggling to ear the commands, now there stop on 1 blast right out past 300+ highly recommend these whistles

Bracco -- where from mate

But Wel worth it if your dog is far out and you can stop it at good ranges and direct to where you want the dog,

Plus I'm pritty sure turner Richards are looking at doing them be worth keeping a eye out if you didn't want to buy off the nett plus postage