which scope?

kingnewport

Have a look at the MTC scopes

I found that the Mamba whites out quite a lot in the early mornings. anything beyond 4x magnification and the scope was nigh-on useless. It's not just my eyes/scope; I think others have found this to be the case. I've gone back to Hawke scopes because of it.

I was fortunate enough to be able to purchase a second hand Docter scope on the bay for £180. Beautiful clear glass and also works well with NV. Was hitting the 400yrd targets at the last Catton rifle day. I had a Nikko Stirling before which really wasn't in the same league.

Im after a new scope for my .223 , I was looking at a Nikko sterling nighteater 4-16x56, NPT41650 , not sure tho . ive about £200 to spend . cheers all

have a nikko sterling 6-24-56 lrx rectile on hmr and its cracking scope just bought one £154 delivered to put on my 223 .presently have a nikko sterling illuminated dot on it 3x12x56 but find it blocks out most of target.

Edited by remmy1100