Nose in the Trough again

Clayduster

Surely though you can't be suitable to practice law in any way. Yes you might just be an ambulance chaser, but by your book shouldn't people who want to be lawyers not be allowed? I've it a lawyer in the family, she oes corporate law but even still i believe lawyers to be lower than politicians

So, you don't like your neighbour's female carer, your brother in law, the lawyer in your family, internal domestic doors and editing.

That makes me angry. I'm off to smash up my toaster. Don't worry, it's alright, I've got another in the loft.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Surely though you can't be suitable to practice law in any way. Yes you might just be an ambulance chaser, but by your book shouldn't people who want to be lawyers not be allowed? I've it a lawyer in the family, she does corporate law but even still i believe lawyers to be lower than politicians

Edited that for you :good:

Edited by welsh1

Surely though you can't be suitable to practice law in any way. Yes you might just be an ambulance chaser, but by your book shouldn't people who want to be lawyers not be allowed? I've it a lawyer in the family, she oes corporate law but even still i believe lawyers to be lower than politicians

Still waiting for how you can make tis easy money. But I suppose you have probably worked out that even if it was printed in a paper, Its not liable if its true

Edited by burnleydave

Come on Gordon.

problem is in the north west we only found 1 decent law firm, which was hammonds. All the others about were as usefull as a chocolate fire guard, they were alright at sending letters about trivial matters. But I suppose the sayings true, you pay peanuts and all that. Eventually we had to look more down south and are now represented by Taylor wessing, who do you work for gordon

Edited by burnleydave

Come on Gordon.

problem is in the north west we only found 1 decent law firm, which was hammonds. All the others about were as usefull as a chocolate fire guard, they were alright at sending letters about trivial matters. But I suppose the sayings true, you pay peanuts and all that. Eventually we had to look more down south and are now represented by Taylor wessing, who do you work for gordon

Very impressive. I think we're all massively impressed :lol:

I want to buy a new car for the missus (I smashed it up when I lost my temper and she wasn't impressed with walking everywhere - dont get me wrong, it seemed like a good idea at the time after all we do, or rather did, have 2 cars) anyways, the cars round here are not expensive enough so I'm going to have to by one from somewhere in the West End or maybe ill get one shipped from St Tropez

Very impressive. I think we're all massively impressed

doesn't take much to impress you really. But sitting on PW all day chatting **** can't be fun so it's understandable.

I must apologise, the comparing the lady to Joe brand really upset you and I didn't realise your wife was a dead ringer for joe brand.

I think it means what it says, if Gordon's a lawyer it should be quite evident to him. It is with most lawyers. But I am so looking forward to Gordon's legal action lmao.

I'm just speechless. Your powers of deduction are really quite magnificent.

I must apologise, the comparing the lady to Joe brand really upset you and I didn't realise your wife was a dead ringer for joe brand.

Quality.

You've impressed us with your London lawyers because local ones weren't expensive enough for you and now you're trying to be rude about my wife. Priceless :lol:

Is everyone in Burnley as bright and classy as you?

Oooooh I'm sooooo cross I'm going to set fire to my shoes. It's alright though, I've got another pair and I was meaning to change them anyway.

Dave I've got to go out now, lets pick this up later.

You've probably got a neighbour to row it up with and a door or two to fix.

Ok mr Keyboard Warrior. Yeah Ill see what I can do. Im sure if I cant find one on my street (cos they are all pretty nice), i could walk down a few streets and try there. :good:

Now Im not having that, you're going out? what? You? I feel sorry for you now because you will get withdrawal symptoms from your keyboard :whistling:

Who really cares what KW has been PM'ing him :lol: ? It's the internet.

Besides, one nom de plum can't defame another - I can see it now Mungler -v- Burnleydave in the High Court.

actually I have pm d no one if you want to defame me take it up with the mods or apologise please.

KW

Ok mr Keyboard Warrior. Yeah Ill see what I can do. Im sure if I cant find one on my street (cos they are all pretty nice), i could walk down a few streets and try there. :good:

Now Im not having that, you're going out? what? You? I feel sorry for you now because you will get withdrawal symptoms from your keyboard :whistling:

How ironic that today's top poster is,

burnleydave 56 posts 5.55% of all posts :lol::whistling: