Daystate Huntsman Regal

bullet boy

Has anyone seen the new rifle from Daystate-the Huntsman Regal??Its an upgrade on the Huntsman Classic and IMO looks really nice!It features an extended air cylinder and beautiful wrap around chequering plus lighter in weight than the Classic.

Looking forward to seeing more tests of it shortly.

Personally I dont like it, i feel its a let down.

The only bit ilike about it is the new internals and the tube material change. They should of ckept the same tube size just used the new material and put the new internals in.

The new stock i dont like and the silly name is rediculous and the long tube ruins its good looks.

ATB

Matt

Just watched the vid and to be honest im impressed. The looks may not be every ones cup if tea but i personally think its a nice looking rifle. Been saving my hard earned over last 6 months to buy a Classic at Midland Game Fair and after seeing this new improved virsion with extra shot capacity and new internals, i can see me coming home with one.

DD

Just watched the vid and to be honest im impressed. The looks may not be every ones cup if tea but i personally think its a nice looking rifle. Been saving my hard earned over last 6 months to buy a Classic at Midland Game Fair and after seeing this new improved virsion with extra shot capacity and new internals, i can see me coming home with one.

DD

It looks like it'll be worth it! It's nice that they've kept the same retail price. The margins must be lower as the production costs must have gone up, so respect to Daystate for not milking the new look/internals for all they're worth!

It looks like it'll be worth it! It's nice that they've kept the same retail price. The margins must be lower as the production costs must have gone up, so respect to Daystate for not milking the new look/internals for all

they're worth!

Yes mate its nice to see a company that strives to improve on what is already quality production and put them out at still very affordable prices.

Got the money saved so roll on the Midland Game Fair and hopefully getting a new Huntsman Regal.

DD

I,ve got the huntsman classic but I don't think this new one will sway me away from the Air Ranger I,m getting at the game fair,, it looks nice, but would love to know why they have built this and not designed a new one totally

I,ve got the huntsman classic but I don't think this new one will sway me away from the Air Ranger I,m getting at the game fair,, it looks nice, but would love to know why they have built this and not designed a new one totally

I agree with you about the Air Ranger.I wouldn't change my Air Ranger for anything else!

Daystate could have designed a completely new gun instead of upgrading the Huntsman Classic and calling it the Huntsman Regal but like I said I do like it.

I'm a Daystate fan and love all their guns TBH!

I suppose its like manufacturing a certain style of car, over the years the shape may be upgraded a little bit here and there and the internals are redesigned to make it more efficient.

I suppose thats what Daystate has done with the Huntsman. I can understand if you already have the Classic as it would be hard to justify buying this newer model. But im going in for my first Daystate so i would be daft not going for the newer improved version like the Regal. Though to be fair all Daystate guns are quality so what ever one you have or buy, i understand you cant go far wrong with any if them.

DD

Well am saving and also selling my HMR to add a thrid Daystate to my collection and am torn between a Ranger and a Huntsman, I have a Huntsman FAC and MK4 currently but would like another..... How ever i wont be having a reagal full stop, if anything I mak lean towards the Ranger more so now !

:D

Well am saving and also selling my HMR to add a thrid Daystate to my collection and am torn between a Ranger and a Huntsman, I have a Huntsman FAC and MK4 currently but would like another..... How ever i wont be having a reagal full stop, if anything I mak lean towards the Ranger more so now !:D

I highly recommend the Ranger as you know.You won't go wrong bud!Superb rifle and with the big bottle you gets loads of shots per charge!!

• 4 months later...

congrats on the regal deputy,any chance of a pic ?

never had problems with any of my mags also, and the country is running out of pellets the speed I,m going through them :lol::lol::lol:

Cheers Evo mate, it's a cracking little gun. Would love to put a picy up on here but I use my IPad a lot now as my laptop is naffed. So I can't take the pictures off my phone and upload them onto here unfortunately. And if there's a way of uploading them on here then I don't know how to do it :-(.

I got it from the Airgun Centre and had it delivered to my local RFD a little while back. All I can say is I'm well happy with it, very accurate and if it does miss its me and not the gun lol. Crows around my old mans chicken shed don't like it much though lol.