Nigella & the "Playful Tiff" incident

henry d

Only those two know what goes on behind their closed doors, so it is pointless even trying to guess from just that picture.

Yes but what Gentleman grabs his wife's throat like that in public is worth his salt ! ????? I hope he is not a firearm cert holder ?

oops & just for you Dunkield as you reckon I'm a nut job ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Edited by Pole Star

my dad was a wonderful man...in the eyes of others

try saying that to his 13 yr old son when he has to take a knife off him before he stabs his wife to death.

30 yrs ago and i remember it as if it was yesterday

back then a guy could back hand his wife...thank god he cant get away with it lawfully now

One of the most outstandingly ridiculous excuses for domestic violence I have ever heard. Playful tiff indeed. The attempt to say that he took a caution without really having done anything wrong was just rubbing salt into the wounds. Some time ago I think Nigella Lawson said that her husband tells her he hates her cooking and she is a terrible cook. Rang alarm bells then.

my dad was a wonderful man...in the eyes of others

try saying that to his 13 yr old son when he has to take a knife off him before he stabs his wife to death.

30 yrs ago and i remember it as if it was yesterday

back then a guy could back hand his wife...thank god he cant get away with it lawfully now

Seen it myself as a kid & its most upsetting so my thinking is if a woman winds you up to the point you are about to crack then just walk away & if its that bad then chuck her out the door & her bag behind her ! . :good:

We all agree that knocking a woman about is bang out of order, but please dont think its a one way street. There are plenty of men getting knocked black and blue by 'butter wouldnt melt in the mouth' psycho bitches. These victims dont have charities,refuges and the full weight of social stigma backing them, quite often they suffer alone or receive ridicule and get told to act like a man.

Trust me, there are plenty of male victims of domestic violence. :good:

We all agree that knocking a woman about is bang out of order, but please dont think its a one way street. There are plenty of men getting knocked black and blue by 'butter wouldnt melt in the mouth' psycho bitches. These victims dont have charities,refuges and the full weight of social stigma backing them, quite often they suffer alone or receive ridicule and get told to act like a man.

Trust me, there are plenty of male victims of domestic violence. :good:

It's ok mate your with friends here, you can tell us anything you want :whistling::lol:

Sorry to make light of a serious situation, but if it wasn't me it would be someone else.

You are correct in what you are saying ,and i watched a programme about it not so long ago ,it was a real eye opener and shocking what some blokes put up with.

Have to go now she's coming back :blush:

Domestic Violence is undoubtedly the most unreported of all crimes, in the UK at least.

The statistics speak for themselves.

50% of all homicides are domestic related. Be it family, partner, or ex partner.

2 women die every week in the UK as a result of domestic violence.

It undoubtedly is the unreported scourge of a modern responsibility-less society brought up on handouts and tantrums-until-you-get-your-own-way.

I don't believe a police caution should ever be acceptable in the circumstances of domestic violence, particularly when the offender is in a particular position of strength in the relationship - eg the victim is financially or physically dependent on the aggressor.

Saatchi should have had an example made of him. Nigella's money is made on the back of her position in the public eye. She should leave him post haste and further make an example of him. They won't happen though, because relationships and emotions get in the way of common sense. Best of luck to her, and may he live a loveless, empty life.

Domestic Violence is undoubtedly the most unreported of all crimes, in the UK at least.

The statistics speak for themselves.

50% of all homicides are domestic related. Be it family, partner, or ex partner.

2 women die every week in the UK as a result of domestic violence.

It undoubtedly is the unreported scourge of a modern responsibility-less society brought up on handouts and tantrums-until-you-get-your-own-way.

I don't believe a police caution should ever be acceptable in the circumstances of domestic violence, particularly when the offender is in a particular position of strength in the relationship - eg the victim is financially or physically dependent on the aggressor.

Saatchi should have had an example made of him. Nigella's money is made on the back of her position in the public eye. She should leave him post haste and further make an example of him. They won't happen though, because relationships and emotions get in the way of common sense. Best of luck to her, and may he live a loveless, empty life.

+ I well said Fella

It's ok mate your with friends here, you can tell us anything you want :whistling::lol:

Sorry to make light of a serious situation, but if it wasn't me it would be someone else.

You are correct in what you are saying ,and i watched a programme about it not so long ago ,it was a real eye opener and shocking what some blokes put up with.

Have to go now she's coming back :blush:

i know you are only mucking about, it actually happened to someone i know, it was truly awful, he was the 2nd one who got it from her. It was all kept hidden, until one day he told me the extent of it, he is a really nice type, who would do anything for anyone, it seemed to make the abuse worse.

Edited by unapalomablanca