Best Hide Poles

• 3 weeks later...

Having made dozens of Hide Poles over the years I reckon i am ready to buy some.

Problem is I cant see on the web how good some of these are, one supplier makes a point of theirs being "british made" which sounds good but i am not sure if it really is.

Has anybody got the record for the oldest ones or the most used that are still available today?

Hi Mate.

Sporting supplies bloxwich west midlands, make the best and strongest hide poles in the country, buy these and you will never need anymore and guaranteed

try there web sight.

atb

john.

I'm a big fan of D.I.Y. therefore i made my own :) lucky for me i work for a company who sell conduit fittings. So a few hours after work I came up with what i think is the cheapest and most durable pole i've used!

they have their drawbacks such as you can't adjust the height but I only have myself to think about...

Simple T juction fittings make brilliant foot plates. and powdercoated they shoould last a fair while!

I'll see if i can get some pictures up.