SLR Cameras

ant.mass

theses where my late father in laws i dont know anything about Cameras

and what they are worth so you Camera buffs out there if price is too high then let me know

Nikon D200, £250 no box or manual or accessories

Nikon D300, £400 no box or manual or accessories

Lens Micro Nikkor 55mm 1:28 Lens Made in Japan £200

Lens Nikon AF Nikkor 20mm 1.2.8D Lens Made in Japan £300

Lens Nikon DX AF Nikkor 16-85mm 1.3.5.5.6 GED Made in Thailand £300

its all in very good condition

i also found a Canon 40D thats has some marks / knocks on the body £175 no box or manual or accessories

Lens Sigma dc 18-125mm £75

Lens Sigma 70-200mm f2.8 Made in Japan £500

Lens are in very good condition

Edited by ant.mass

Ant,

I have some very bad news for you unfortunately.

I have a selection of Canon cameras, very high end ones too but now that I have gone digital I decided to sell mine - I'll rephrase that !!

When I asked in London Camera Exchange about part ex for a decent digital they didn't want to know.

When I produced a Canon EOS 650 with a 30-70 lens, over £500 when I bought it, he showed me one in his window for £45.00 and said it had been there 'for ages'

I had a Canon T50 - he reckoned if I could find anyone to buy it, I'd be lucky to get £25.00.

I have some wide angle and zoom lenses and was hoping they might fit a digital camera but no luck there either.

So there you have it, anything not digital is going sit in the cupboard until it becomes a curio or antique.

Ant,

I have some very bad news for you unfortunately.

I have a selection of Canon cameras, very high end ones too but now that I have gone digital I decided to sell mine - I'll rephrase that !!

When I asked in London Camera Exchange about part ex for a decent digital they didn't want to know.

When I produced a Canon EOS 650 with a 30-70 lens, over £500 when I bought it, he showed me one in his window for £45.00 and said it had been there 'for ages'

I had a Canon T50 - he reckoned if I could find anyone to buy it, I'd be lucky to get £25.00.

I have some wide angle and zoom lenses and was hoping they might fit a digital camera but no luck there either.

So there you have it, anything not digital is going sit in the cupboard until it becomes a curio or antique.

They are all digital though aren't they?

WoW, sorry about my post Ant, I didn't realise the D before the nomecular indicated digital.

It would seem you have some good kit there.

I hope you manage to get what they are worth.

As someone has already said, it might be worth trying E Bay with a reserve on the items.

Good luck.