Free old air gun to a collector

kennym

My dad recently passed away & my mam asked me to get rid of this old air gun he had.

It's a webley & scot falcon in .22 I can add a pic later but I'd like it to go to a collector its not of ang great sentimental value but it would be nice if i could do someone a good turn for the price of postage.

Thanks ken.

My dad recently passed away & my mam asked me to get rid of this old air gun he had.

It's a webley & scot falcon in .22 I can add a pic later but I'd like it to go to a collector its not of ang great sentimental value but it would be nice if i could do someone a good turn for the price of postage.

Thanks ken.

Sorry to here that mate mine passed 13 years ago miss him like mad still

Kenny, I don't think it is recommended to post your email address, ask people to pm you instead. Otherwise you may get a load of grief from spam, to ad to your sorrows. Sympathy for you regarding your Dad, mine's 89, and we're grateful for each day!

ATB, Mike.

ok so theres the pic as you see the scope is destined for the bin post should be about £15 live fast was first, so its up to him if he will genuinely use it

had some really nice pm's and posts thank you all

Sorry to hear about your Dad mate.

That is a really nice gesture you have made,looking at that pic takes me back to plinking on the shore with my mates and stalking rabbits on the golf course(no hope with six of us all sneaking up on one rabbit)

Nice to see it will be used. :good: