Simply having a wonderful Christmas time

TaxiDriver

Ok okay, so no it's not Christmas :lol:

But we are having a great time down here in Cornwall ,

We're staying @ Tollgate Farm Caravan & Camping park owned by PW member rimfire4969.

Great location, clean tidy site with good play facilities fer the kids.

Weather has been superb so far ranging from hot & sunny - warm & overcast,

Only problem so far, Every few hours someone keeps nicking the water out of the swimming pool and then it and you have walk miles to find where its gone to (america?) after a little while it appears refilled with freezing cold.

Anyways, Can't stop on here, Got......... Nothing to do, So that's what I'm doing, All Day

I am sitting on a beach in Mauritius also doing nothing. Well sipping a Mojito if that counts as anything. I haven't touched alcohol for 13 years but I don't think cocktails count if they have garnish in them!

Been up near Braintree playing golf today. Thought me nuts were melting at one point. Got back to the club house and after sitting down for a while with a small sherbet me knees decided they had had enough walking for one day and decided to stop working. Got home about 7.00 and they have only just started working. Totally knackered though but a great day.

Weather great, (rained quite hard from 9pm till early hours)

Woke to brilliant sunshine, been down the beach, Back to camp for a sleep and beer or three

Nope, Still not doing very much :no: :no:

Very jealous, off up to the lakes just as the forecast says rain....

its been about 35deg c all week in our loverly factory .metal box like der cooler in the great escape glad to hear your also suffering with your unheated swimming pool.still im sure as our plant manager says the heatwaves over so we dont need fans to keep cool itl snow on monday :no: