Free to the right home

Terry P

I have a good mate who due to a personal situation and very very reluctantly has to re home his lab. He is a 5 yr old fox red(and I mean red), he is an excellent retriever, sits and takes direction from the whistle at distance, great in water and beating, infact I would go as far as to say the dog is amazing retrieving from the water as my mate is a wildfowler. He is fine with other dogs and has always lived outside.

He will run in if not watched but only if he sees the bird coming down, not if you miss lol. He is a bit of a livewire and sometimes reluctant to sit when waiting for the flight and he will eat anything and I really meaning anything but these are tiny vices for what I reckon is otherwise a very tidy dog.

He has plenty of experience on the pheasants as my mate used to be in a syndicate.

I have known this dog since it was a pup and would have it in a flash but I already have 2 labs both younger than Spud. I have seen him perform in all weathers and on most game, snatches geese up no problem.

My mate will want to meet whom ever he gives the dog to as he means a lot to him and he is devastated at having to let him go. He also has his full pedigree papers.