a good net?

Mine are both modern rubberised cloth , one summer and one winter colours, bought both from ebay, very cheap but very strong, I always use both together , just put the right colour on the outside to suit the surroundings, very lightweight two four meter nets just roll up and go in my backpack, if I think of the name I will add it later. :good::good:

Just looked on ebay,

the company is called ' outdoorvalue ' the item number for 4 meters of the summer colours is 360700221572.

The winter or darker colour is available from elitehunters on ebay, item number 161105152416

Edited by lakeside1000

Now I have always said that the stealth net in my opinion is unbeatable. I know that this subject has been done a few times but I do have a problem.

I bought my stealth net about 8 or 10 years ago, I have a couple of other nets that I use too, but the stealth is by far the best.

I decided that when I was at the Midland Game fair, I would get a second stealth net. There was plenty of people selling them, and at about half what I paid all those years ago. BUT ! every one I looked at was nowhere near the quality of mine, they were all a lot more flimsy and see through, and I mean every one.

So now I'm thinking where can I get one the same as my original one ?

You can't tell from the pictures on the internet whether it's the newer cheaper version or the real thing.

Does anybody know where I might find a proper original stealth net ?

Thanks aga man, sorry PC been in hospital all day, just got back on line otherwise I would have answered, hope you found them ok, my favourite at the moment is the brighter one, dressed up with a bit of natural foliage it is very good, I often get birds landing within a few meters of the hide, when I dont see them coming, they just dont seem to see it at all, poor little birdies, :lol::lol:

• 3 months later...

i ve got three types of netting deben camoreal in woodland green for summer and moorland for autumn winter both fantastic nets bought from e bay the third net is some swedish tank camouflage net often use them together to make larger hide and give more depth can become virtually invisible with addition of bit of natural foliage its all trial and error but if you can source the deben patterns i mentioned they are excellent hope this helps the question you raised