DECOY SHOOT ANYONE INTERESTED ?

M.A.Gnun

hi all

i like to help others out where i can and i spent many frustrating years getting my permissions without any other shooters helping me out , i used to have a shoot buddy but hes now moved away to the coast (hi g !) im in the reading area and im willing to take a guest out shooting tomorrow midday if anyone is interested , YOU MUST HAVE S.G.C AND OWN GUN and il need to see your ticket and insurance , if you have any flappers or decoys of your own bring them to add to the pattern .

Top offer :good: way to far for me :)

cheers fella

If no one is up for it, and you would like a non shooting companion who's willing to learn the ropes and give you a hand with whatever you may need, give me a shout... as i said, no sgc yet, but shot centerfire in the past 20 years... also BASC member :)

hi buddy when did you apply for your sgc ? and where are you

il have to decline im afraid but let me know when your sorted , i posted a thread on here a while back about non sgc holders shooting and it was mostly a no no from all concerned . check out the post

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/258957-leagal-to-take-a-non-sgc-holder-shooting/

il have to decline im afraid but let me know when your sorted , i posted a thread on here a while back about non sgc holders shooting and it was mostly a no no from all concerned . check out the post

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/258957-leagal-to-take-a-non-sgc-holder-shooting/

I said non shooting companion mate, i don't ask to shoot, but to learn the process, but that's absolutely fine, i respect that, hopefully a sgc holder can take advantage of this great offer. I'll let you know when i'm sorted,thank you very much!

hello mate.

Seen that this had been filled for now, I'm based down in aldershot, fully insured with BASC and have my own gun and SGC, looking for local areas to shoot as my only permission is down in sussex, wont be around for a month or so but once im back ill be available whenever, whatever the weather!

hello mate.

Seen that this had been filled for now, I'm based down in aldershot, fully insured with BASC and have my own gun and SGC, looking for local areas to shoot as my only permission is down in sussex, wont be around for a month or so but once im back ill be available whenever, whatever the weather!

il keep you in mind bud , il do my best to help , let me know when your back :good:

PM sent

ok bud il be in touch

• 1 month later...

hi there if you need anyone else i would like to come and have a day or two with you im from winchester and have been shooting for a while but have nowhere local to go, i have all my own gear decoys nets gun and basc insurance so if you ever need anyone weekend or even weekday to help out just get intouch thanks,

Edited by Southerngun

• 4 weeks later...

I'm also back in town these days, moved areas and currently waiting for the cabinet to be inspected, once its in ill be able to shoot on nearly no notice. at the moment ill need a day or so in advance to go pick up the old lady first.

Thought you might be keeping your head down this close to xmas :lol::lol: Gobble gobble :lol::lol:

How did the wedding go mate? :good: BB

Edited by Bluebarrels