i have no friends and its getting me

lawrence

im still looking for pepole to go shooting

and make new friends with here in norfolk around the downham market area or soon to be moving to feltwell

just cant find no one or if i do no one replyes back ...... am i going mad ??

Find your local Clay Ground and go down for a few rounds of Sporting, there you will meet other local shooters and most of them will be live quarry shooters as well as shooting clays.

Local Gunshops and Pubs near where you want to be shooting, are other good meeting points.

Lawrence,

Bit of a trek, but I live in Suffolk hence the name and would be happy to meet up with you to go Clay shooting over at Lakenheath. Good sporting layout as well as DTL, ABT, Skeet, Compact sporting. Good Cafe, Gunshop and if you really want to let your hair down after a hard day's shooting on a Friday and Saturday Night the Clubhouse turns into Ushers a Table top/Pole dancing club :o

In fact I'll tell you what I will put a post on here to arrange a meet of other pigeon Watch members at the ground that way you can meet a few of us and hopefully someone will be closer to you than me and will be able to help out. :lol:

SS

lawrence ill be your friend :lol: :o :beer: ,

dont worry about it you will find some-one to go out shooting with

pete

thanks pete :beer: ... what you getting me for xmas then

lawrence

Lawrence,

Bit of a trek, but I live in Suffolk hence the name and would be happy to meet up with you to go Clay shooting over at Lakenheath. Good sporting layout as well as DTL, ABT, Skeet, Compact sporting. Good Cafe, Gunshop and if you really want to let your hair down after a hard day's shooting on a Friday and Saturday Night the Clubhouse turns into Ushers a Table top/Pole dancing club :beer:

In fact I'll tell you what I will put a post on here to arrange a meet of other pigeon Watch members at the ground that way you can meet a few of us and hopefully someone will be closer to you than me and will be able to help out. :good:

SS

ok mate sounds good to me thanks for you help ill keep an eye on the post

lawrence

• 1 month later...

well im still looking for friends to go shooting with

i just can find no one or any where to shoot i dont go down the local drinking so cant even meet others down there what a sad life i have

i was hoping to make the clay shoot in march at lakenheath but im moving house to felltwell soon so dont think ill make that cash is tight :lol:

so im trying this agin is there any one out there :)??

Keep up posting stuff and you never know what might happen, we`ve had people on here find out that not only did they live in the same town but in the same street !

Shooting buddies are made here so don`t worry give it a wee bit of time :)

:lol: Henry D is right, have met a couple of shooters kinda local to me. Never would've known about them except for shooting sites like this :lol:

lawrence ill be your friend :):lol::lol: ,

dont worry about it you will find some-one to go out shooting with

pete

thanks pete :lol: ... what you getting me for xmas then

lawrence

Lawrence,

Bit of a trek, but I live in Suffolk hence the name and would be happy to meet up with you to go Clay shooting over at Lakenheath. Good sporting layout as well as DTL, ABT, Skeet, Compact sporting. Good Cafe, Gunshop and if you really want to let your hair down after a hard day's shooting on a Friday and Saturday Night the Clubhouse turns into Ushers a Table top/Pole dancing club :lol:

In fact I'll tell you what I will put a post on here to arrange a meet of other pigeon Watch members at the ground that way you can meet a few of us and hopefully someone will be closer to you than me and will be able to help out. :lol:

SS

ok mate sounds good to me thanks for you help ill keep an eye on the post

lawrence

I go to High Lodge near Lowestoft quite a bit, so if you want to meet there one Saturday I will go shooting with you. I am in the same position as you i moved down to Suffolk from the Lakes several months ago.

Andrew

hi there sounds good to me but not right at the moment as im moving house

i dont think i can justify spending money shooting clays to the woman ..lol shes in charge

iv got loads of no6 shells i havent got round to shooting as i cant find and land of my own here got 1500 of them

plus i need to find a job before i start spending on clay shoots

lawrence

I go to High Lodge near Lowestoft quite a bit, so if you want to meet there one Saturday I will go shooting with you. I am in the same position as you i moved down to Suffolk from the Lakes several months ago.

Andrew

Hi amg,

Where abouts do you live on the Suffolk/Essex Border then? We having a PW members meet up at Lakenheath on the 2nd March if you're up for it. Just an impromptu gathering of a few of us (20 odd plus) and a friendly rivalry day on the clays.

SS :lol:

i dont think i can justify spending money shooting clays to the woman ..lol shes in charge

iv got loads of no6 shells i havent got round to shooting as i cant find and land of my own here got 1500 of them

lawrence

We live at Manningtree, Lakenheath sounds good, just need to get the time off work

Andrew :lol:

lawrence

We live at Manningtree, Lakenheath sounds good, just need to get the time off work

Have you shot at Parkford (St Osyth) or The Fenns (Braintree)? Both nice grounds, Parkford has three skeet ranges and a compact sporting layout, whilst The Fenns has a larger sporting layout as well as a compact sporting range and a naff skeet/DTL range (Only my opinion coz I'm **** there).

lawrence

Have you shot at Parkford (St Osyth) or The Fenns (Braintree)? Both nice grounds, Parkford has three skeet ranges and a compact sporting layout, whilst The Fenns has a larger sporting layout as well as a compact sporting range and a naff skeet/DTL range (Only my opinion coz I'm **** there).

Braintree once, i tried to go to Parkford but he said there was no one to operate the traps, so still to go there.

Sporting I am not so hot at, DTL I'm ok and skeet i'm getting there. Just bought a secondhand Lanber to practice more on the skeet range with, so will see if it helps my scores

Andrew