UNDERPOWERED S410

PETER JW

HAPPEY CRIMBO ALL!!!! ABOUT UNDER POWERED S410 PROABLEY A GOOD GUN WHEN UGET YOUS 2 IT .. BUT ITS BEEN A WHILE!!! IN MY DAY IT WAS ALL SPRINGS; WHEN I WAS 13 OR 14 SEEMED THEY GAVe U A BIT OF A KICK !! THESE GAS 1 S ARE ALL DIFFERENT . AT LEAST BACK THEN U COULDN,T SEE THE PELLE :l IN TRAGERY :lol:

HAPPEY CRIMBO ALL!!!! ABOUT UNDER POWERED S410 PROABLEY A GOOD GUN WHEN UGET YOUS 2 IT .. BUT ITS BEEN A WHILE!!! IN MY DAY IT WAS ALL SPRINGS; WHEN I WAS 13 OR 14 SEEMED THEY GAVe U A BIT OF A KICK !! THESE GAS 1 S ARE ALL DIFFERENT . AT LEAST BACK THEN U COULDN,T SEE THE PELLE :l IN TRAGERY :lol:

I have only ever seen the pellet go whilst lamping

People say it is a trick of the light but I am convinced that you can really see it, I have even seen the trail of a 22 Hornet bullet and for proof look at temporaryhappiness.com and go to videos and look for the clip describind the fox being shot with 40grn Taipan projectiles, you can see the bullet as trail of white in the top left corner of the screen. :lol: :o :good:

The inner part of the AA pellet skirt cavity is very flat - and easily reflects light back to the scope if a clean pellet is used. You are correct about the lack of power sensation - I too found it felt underpowered - particularly since it is also very quiet with the standard silencer. If in doubt get yourself a Combro - Google will tell you where to get one.

mine was very underpowered when i bought it was 6.5lb seems to be the norm thesedays either airarms or the dealers are turning them down i think.after a bit of tuning got it to 11.5lb as for seeing the pellet travel ya can on mine at night reflection of the lamp and in the day ya can see it if i turn the mag on my scope upto 26x

I've recently bought a AA S410 and woud like to tune for the best NON FAC rated power. Anyone got any good ideas about finding someone with a Tacho that I could borrow for a few hours? Or failing that anyone in the North Herts/South cambs area who would let me use theirs?

Cheers,

Steve