Newark Game & Country Show 19-20 October 2013

saab6110

• 2 weeks later...

anyone go

i went for a walk round , daughter got me some vouchers

it was pretty busy , but alas not much there to see at all , it is now incorperated with "all about dogs " so if your into dogs then thats half the stalls but there was a few good shooting related stalls ( accessories and clothing ) , a large stall had few gun racks etc .

there was also air rifles , etc , clay set up and scurries .

muntjac trading and a guy from sporting saint was there i got a few dummies including the new scented one they are doing.

NOBS were there doing the scurries etc and the gun dog demo was,nt bad either the guy was called les dixon ( i think ).

i spent 3 hours there , i dont live far away , i needed to get out the house anyway and it did,nt cost me to get in so enjoyed it

i went sat morning for 3 hours, didn't cost me as i managed to get a free ticket from a stall holder i know, it was ok really, not a bad little show. watched a very interesting ferreting display by a very witty chap.

i would go again next year, would probably take the wife and kids too. they had some mini tanks my boy would have loved.

brought some odds and ends. saw a few mulleted men with orange girlfriends mooching around :whistling: