Game prep & butchery evening in the North. Now CANCELLED.

BRNDL

Hello all,

So, following on from another thread and the meet last year the butchery course is back on the menu for Pigeon Watch.

The dates are still yet to be confirmed although we are most likely to be looking at Friday 7th Feb 2014 7pm - 7.30pm Start.

The venue is;

DL14 9SS - Plenty free, secure parking available. We will be looking for something in the region of £5 - £10pp entry. Any left overs can be decided by the majority of attendees on how it will be spent.

This will be massively influenced by the amount of game donations received from budding P.W members.

Please ( and I appreciate this is an early request ) can we begin to commit offerings of game early.

Hopefully we will have donations of multiple;

• Duck
  • Pheasant
  • Pigeon
  • Rabbit
  • Deer x 1
  • Squirrel
  • Goose
  • Money
  • Anything else!

Very informal meet of like minded people with interests in shooting, conservation and falconry (or as close as we can get!) and game preparation! We will be putting on food and drinks for everyone.

If we can muster one up, it would be great to link up a few of the sporting videos on P.W to be played for all to see and possibly have a good laugh at!!

Please register your interest by commenting on this thread!

All thoughts and additions welcome,

All the best,

Butchery oopp north!

Edited by steve_b_wales

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Chris I would be definately interested as bit ashamed to say the only game prep or butchery I have ever done is breasting a pigeon and am not even quick at that as you have seen! Good luck with the organising mate good on you I for one could do with a bit of education in the subject.

would have loved to come but as I said got a lot on at the moment and losing my dad has been difficult,hope it goes as well as last year .......DAZ

sorry to hear that Daz i,m sure you have more important things to think about at the moment,my sincere condolences to you and yours.

Yes no problem, there is a few on the list now.

Keep an eye on the thread for further developments.

how many do we have on the list at the moment ?

maybe worthwhile putting up some kind of list as to who wishes to attend and those considering to attend as then we can cater for the correct amount of people.

just a thought but i think it may be helpfull

Ok guys, don't rule it out just yet as there may be space in vehicles so you don't have to drive the full haul yourself...

So,

There is

BRNDL x 3

JC

pigeon man

SeanRico

Roblatch

Patrickstar

Northeastshooter x 1

mad1

Possible attendees

Delburto

Bigadam

Rcdavison1984

Disco stu

Shaun4860

It would be good if we could all throw our locations up to see if we can share lifts ect ect.

Edited by BRNDL