yukon photon 5 x 42 night vision rifle scope

markreed

i sold mine on about a month ago i used it 2 or3 times with a T20IR + doubler but i was getting 250yards no problem.

but like I say i sold it on as i couldn’t get on with it

Why if you dont mind could you not get on with it? I was considering this for myself.

A farmer mate of mine just started using a NS200 I got to be honest we both found if quite hard work lol

We both probally looked like Godfrey of of Dads Army going across the field. lol

Alan

Hi,

I ordered a Photon from Blades and bows and received it the next day, excellent service. I now have it mounted on my HW100 using low profile mounts and it really is an excellent piece of kit.

Compared to the Challenger with DSA it offers a much more natural shooting position and the image quality is excellent.

does anyone know if the Yukon 1.7x doubler is the same as the 2.5x, they both have the same product number 29091. I tried to order one from microglobe, but they have sold out. they do not have a very good write up. as anyone had any problems with ordering from this company? can you tell me if they make a big difference to the photon? thanks...paul :good:

does anyone know if the Yukon 1.7x doubler is the same as the 2.5x, they both have the same product number 29091. I tried to order one from microglobe, but they have sold out. they do not have a very good write up. as anyone had any problems with ordering from this company? can you tell me if they make a big difference to the photon? thanks...paul :good:

they are one in the same apparantly,got mine yesterday,the day after i ordered it just waiting for the adapter now,according to reports there the best thing since sliced bread