Evil bay Case opened against me

Go Go Gadget

I received negative feedback back in September from the chap who bought my 15 year old 137k mile Discovery on there because it smelt inside.........no comments were made when he checked it over on collection despite it having been shut up for a week. Tried to raise a complaint with ebay but they didn't want to know so I lost my 100% feedback due to that fool. I've never found an older vehicle that doesn't smell especially one described as having leaking sunroofs!

While you can't leave negative feedback for a buyer, you can leave a negative comment under positive feedback.

100% positive isn't the be-all that it used to be. I think it is well known that there are muppets out there who neg on spurious grounds, so anything 97%+ is usually fine.

Edited by aris

Unfortunately there are some dodgy buyers (although your buyer may be genuine) we had a case against us for "blistered" leather boots!!!!

Buyer put this in writing to us we repeatedly asked for photos but ignored.

We had loads of our sale photos of the boots which were as new.

Ebay did ask her for photos and they sent them to us as well - we said well the complaint was for BLISTERED leather but the boots were clearly SLASHED all over with a sharp knife - 30 or 40 times!!!!!

She claimed on Ebay/paypal and we lost - as normal!

We took it to the financial ombudsman as I was mad over this knowing we had be conned by this fraudster and ebay had shafted us.

We won that and got all our money back from ebay :yahoo: Thank you ombudsman :good:

Edited by malkiserow

and make sure it was the item You sent and not a replacement from their side

Had an item returned and gave them a full refund,but they had swapped componants and damaged item in the process,making it worthless,so watch out.

Ebay did give us a full refund of our money,but would not remove his false bad feed back.

Just an update, Recieved the item back off the buyer and issued a refund> checked the finder and collar and it turns out that the collar battery was flat and works fine as i thought all along.

Relisted item so hopefully sells again

thanks

Did you not advise them to check the battery?

Bought a Nite Eye from a shop that was sold as faulty, turned out some muppet left the IR on full and bunged it in the box, flat battery, they think not working properly, I got a bargain, new battery and wahey fully functional!