xmas bottle role revesal

rec-baller

just been to one of my permissions, it,s only a small back garden ( 2.5 acres) i actually turned it down at first but the landowner pleaded with me to "sort" his rabbit problem out, i relented and it,s been a nice little producer all year,

anyway went up today for an hour and as i was leaving the landowner asked me what i drank, i stood and said "coffee please" and he laughed at me and said -no what is youre tipple, i.d like to buy you a bottle of something nice for xmas for sorting out myrabbit problem !!!!

hey presto that,s me sorted for xmas !!!!

shaun

Edited by rec-baller

I do quite well in reverse "bottles" at Christmas, the gifts include,a Christmas tree, fresh vegetables and fruit, a turkey, cartridges and bottles of wine (I don't drink, but my wife does) .

A few years ago I stopped the bottle giving and instead "buy" oven ready pheasant, partridges, ducks and venison from my Game Dealer, which are set against the pigeons I supply him.

These have proved to be very acceptable and those left over go to a few old people from the Church.

I have one permission who give me a very well stuffed xmas hamper of food and drink each year and my wee boy is for ever getting presents from them. There garden consists of a 10 acre wood which has produced many Roe, Muntjac, Rabbits and Squirrels. I keep them down to a more acceptable level and they see a vast improvement in the woodlands growth so we are all happy. :good:

I have one permission who give me a very well stuffed xmas hamper of food and drink each year and my wee boy is for ever getting presents from them. There garden consists of a 10 acre wood which has produced many Roe, Muntjac, Rabbits and Squirrels. I keep them down to a more acceptable level and they see a vast improvement in the woodlands growth so we are all happy. :good:

That is what it is all about. Well done to you too.