Ruger 10\22 Accuracy

Topol

I'm surprised noone's mentioned checking the crown or floating the barrel. Two of the first things to think about.

Is it a standard barrel in a wood stock? If yes try taking the barrel clamp off. Is it scoped? You didn't say. If it is try a different scope. Try taking the scope off, removing the rings and putting it back together. Try a different set of rings Check the action screw is tight. Are you cleaning it? DON'T. Let the barrel get nicely fouled. Are you using a moderator? Try it without.

My 10/22 has performed consistently well for over 10 years. Looks rough, gets thrown about and generally abused and hardly ever gets cleaned. And it still keeps coming back for more.

The post about trying different ammo is spot on. They can be very fussy. Mine works well with Winchester subs and Eley. Other 10/22's hate them. There's a very good possibility your problem could be there so maybe trying that avenue forst could save you a lot of messing about.