Christmas Shoot at Park Lodge

neil3728

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the 22nd, the last sunday before christmas, thought I'd made a mistake the Mrs would kill me if I tried to go on the 21st.

Looking like there might be a good turnout, I better go and get some practice.

What time you you all want to meet, I was thinking around 10 ish.

I would like to come to this shoot, and as a relative newbie meet some of the established members, if newbies are encouraged, permitted or tolerated... (or at least not totally ignored...) :whistling:

I could not get away with having a full Sunday lunch/dinner afterwards, because I will be expected to cook a full one when I get home! Would go for a bacon sarnie or something at Park Lodge though... Full meal I would have to have SWMBO along as well, maybe for another time with wives, partners, girlfriends/boyfriends? (Obviously not all at the same time...) :ninja:

Mike.

Mike, no one is left out, I was a newbie when I attended last year and was made more then welcome.

Shooting ability also doesn't matter all you really need is a good sense of humor and you will get along just fine. I can't shoot for toffee.

It's good to try to put a name and face to some people.

As for the lunch nothing is set in stone, the bacon sandwich at park Lodge is very good as well. I know not everyone will be able to stay and eat.

I would like to come to this shoot, and as a relative newbie meet some of the established members, if newbies are encouraged, permitted or tolerated... (or at least not totally ignored...) :whistling:

I could not get away with having a full Sunday lunch/dinner afterwards, because I will be expected to cook a full one when I get home! Would go for a bacon sarnie or something at Park Lodge though... Full meal I would have to have SWMBO along as well, maybe for another time with wives, partners, girlfriends/boyfriends? (Obviously not all at the same time...) :ninja:

Mike.

that's settled then mikes cooking us all dinner back at his after the shoot ;)

So, is it on then?

How will we newbies recognise the established members?

Neil, you didn't respond to my pm?

Mike.

first time we did it we had Santa hats on just a silly idea I had at the time but it worked

I carnt go :( after all that it's my daughters first birthday party fancy forgetting that. bad daddy !

Lmao.

there will be plenty more mate birthdays that is lol