Huglu action cracked

Ugb25

Private seller and the Edgar brothers warranty card is non transferable it's only valid to original owner surely though it's not fit for purpose I know factually that this gun was new and apart from 25 shells put through it unused the cracks appeared only today after another 70 shells used

contact edgar bros direct ,i dont think theyd want someone telling the world theyre guns break after 100 shots and they didnt do something about it.if that crack had fractured u might only have 1 eye about now.actions shouldnt crack thay should take tens of thousands of cartridges without stressing and cracking.it aint fit for purpose so it needs replacing

Many thanks I've just emailed Edgar brothers stating exactly the facts I'm gutted as it shoot lovely can't help wondering if the heat treatments gone wrong as u say and having shot for over 30 years I've never seen anything like this pretty blood frightening to say the least

Hello all today I shot my huglu 410 for the 1st time this was a 2nd hand gun with no faults at all there were no marks or damage at all yet after 70 shots today the action has 2 cracks from the firing pin holes any ideas what to do next ? :(

Don't shoot it any more!

Good luck with your problem.

What cartridges were you using?

As posted above by blaser f3 I've since had reply from Edgar brothers and also looked at another huglu 410 and these are machined lines it appears that the reason I hadn't seen them in the 1st place was that they may of been covered in shipping grease that as the gun got hot disspersed highlighting the lines I've received pictures etc and they are all the same and meant to be there thanks for all the helpful comments but there isn't any problem with this gun thanks Andy