Fox attractor scent

texas

What about the worlds universal remedy for everything..........................WD40

After reading a couple of angling post by people who claim to use it to good effect I got to thinking would it work on other things, after all one the main ingredients is fish oil.

Won't get to try myself as I don't go foxing and my scaly tail problem is sorted (for now).

Just a thought and at a £1 a tin from the pound shop you can't go wrong as its always handy to have.

Cheers everyone for your advice.

Got myself some clippings and got a nice smelly brew on the go.

Hopefully get to try it out in the New year

quick tips don't do it in the home use a camping stove in the garage or outdoors , do not get a spot on your clothes if you want to go to pub in them again, ideally seal clippings and juice up for a few months to ferment, ideally best done in summer when we have hot weather , throw the sealed container somewhere hot , my flat garage roof is ideal ..if you need them now use them as is ;)

quick tips don't do it in the home use a camping stove in the garage or outdoors , do not get a spot on your clothes if you want to go to pub in them again, ideally seal clippings and juice up for a few months to ferment, ideally best done in summer when we have hot weather , throw the sealed container somewhere hot , my flat garage roof is ideal ..if you need them now use them as is ;)

As above. I have approx 1.5 gallons that are just fermenting in the containers. In the liquid, I have placed a few bits of horse hoof clippings, just to add a bit of 'flavour'.

It really is potent stuff, and should attract many foxes.

If you eat tinned fish whether its in water or oil, save the liquid and put that in with the hoof bait. I use an atomiser some times and spray arount a pre baited area, ive even sprayed it on the truck tyre's to help mask the smell of my aftershave and flatulence. It all helps

I was boiling mine in the garage this afternoon and one of the neighbours dogs was sniffing away at the garage door like crazy.

The mix doesn't seem to smell that strong though now it's cooled down.

Add some of the clippings in with the liquid. Leave it stand for as long as possible. During warmer weather (?) I put mine in direct sunlight to increase the fermentation.

Add some of the clippings in with the liquid. Leave it stand for as long as possible. During warmer weather (?) I put mine in direct sunlight to increase the fermentation.

Get a cheap fresh water barrel/container as used by caravaners and campers. I had one from Go Outdoors for £9.99 and it has a tap at the bottom making it easier do decant without getting it on yourself.