What is the best place to position a rotary

stevethevanman

Well i am not an expert at this by a long way, but i have been placing my rotary directly in front of my hide around about 15 yards out. I place it more or less at the head of the decoys if they are in a horse shoe pattern. This seems to have worked for me but like a say i am no expert and there are probably better ways to use the rotary.

Cheers :good:

Well i am not an expert at this by a long way, but i have been placing my rotary directly in front of my hide around about 15 yards out. I place it more or less at the head of the decoys if they are in a horse shoe pattern. This seems to have worked for me but like a say i am no expert and there are probably better ways to use the rotary.

Cheers :lol:

:good: but some times you have two move it about.

were is the best place to position a rotary machine in a pigeon pattern and: please, please, please, please, please, please give me some information :good::P:good::lol::P:lol:

Have a look here mate hope this helps. Theres loads of different ways mate but the one that worked one day dont always work the next. you have just got to keep it moving.

http://www.pinewoodsporting.com/products.asp?CatID=18

were is the best place to position a rotary machine in a pigeon pattern and: please, please, please, please, please, please give me some information :good::P:good::lol::P:lol:

Have a look here mate hope this helps. Theres loads of different ways mate but the one that worked one day dont always work the next. you have just got to keep it moving.

i agree every days different though i put it at the head of the u normally.but i always leave room around it cos they seem to like landing near it.anybody had a pigeon hit a dead bird on the arm.ive had it a couple of times

i agree every days different though i put it at the head of the u normally.but i always leave room around it cos they seem to like landing near it.anybody had a pigeon hit a dead bird on the arm.ive had it a couple of times

yep severat times ,we find if you put the rotary to far out the birds qwill tend to come in from all directions ,this then can be easy to miss birds nipping in the back door.

we set it at the front of horseshoe as others and work from there

were is the best place to position a rotary machine in a pigeon pattern and: please, please, please, please, please, please give me some information :P:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Had a 400 bag with the whirly about 10/20 yards ouside the decoy patern and to the left on the hill so the birds could see it from a good distance need to watch the wind direction though it was a W patern me and my dad were using and i have done this a few times n it has worked m8 give it a try nothn to lose man ! :lol::lol::lol:

were is the best place to position a rotary machine in a pigeon pattern and: please, please, please, please, please, please give me some information :/:lol::lol::lol::lol::no:

Thats a good site m8 some new patters ther i will have to keep in mind cheers man !!! :lol::lol::lol: :yp: