.22 pellet

rusty50

I'm with pabs on this one-if an FAC puffgun isn't enough poke with everyday pellets (that have been developed and perfected over decades) then your lad needs to be buying you .22lr rounds :good:

I dont rate them. IMO they are made wrong and dont engage the rifling correctly or consistantly.

I ended up squashing them in a vice to .25 and plinked them away in the 25springer.....amazingly they were good then! Lol.

U.

Known to work in FAC BSA Rifles - Especially ones that JB has Blue Printed -

Like All Pax Pellets need to find Rifling - For Speed & Accuracy - So need a cleen Barrel

Only come in one size in .22 -

Really surprise us when doing the Y-Tube video how well they come out of my Sub 12.FP AA PCP

Check out Air Gun TV - for video

BOB/R

to be honest I don't think you liked some of the replies,,but you did ask,,

IMO get him to buy you the JSB exact heavy,s , they are an excellent pellet for fac and accurate but to be honest cant really understand why you asked how good they where or are when as

you said they are already ordered,

sorry to be the bearer of bad news but that will be the second bad present your son has bought you my advice would be to put them with your snow cleats and put them both in the bin,,

sorry Evo