shooting buddy req staffordshire/derbyshire border

shawn9914

Hi All

My shooting buddy moved away about 2 years ago and I have not really been doing much shooting just the odd walk about in the day time

I have a small permission of about 150 acres which is just rabbits and foxes its just grasslands

I am after someone who has some land so we could alternate with each other and go lamping together

I am 44 years old and own my own successful business for the last 15 years I am a family man married for 23 years with 2 kids 12 and 16 so that gives you an idea of who I am

I will be looking at shooting once a week or less as family life is important to me

Please send me a pm if you think we may suit each other, please no Rambo style folk just sensible people with some experience and similar interest in shooting as I have

oh forgot to say I use either shotgun or a sako varmint 22lr rifle and am going to be applying for my .223

cheers

Right mate I have permission on 200 acres of land that as a few rabbits on it and is good pigeon shooting in summer if you want I can meet you there and show you around give you the farmers number and away you go I don't get time to keep up with this farmers demand as I got about 30 farms to keep happy so it will be a new bit of permission for you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Right mate I have permission on 200 acres of land that as a few rabbits on it and is good pigeon shooting in summer if you want I can meet you there and show you around give you the farmers number and away you go I don't get time to keep up with this farmers demand as I got about 30 farms to keep happy so it will be a new bit of permission for you

PM'd mate :)

• 8 months later...